Pirate 4x4 banner

Master-Pull Discounts for 2012 KOH

4K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Master-Pull 
#1 ·
I have gotten a few PM requests on whether or not we will be running a discount program this year for KOH. After talking with the Ultra 4 guys we decided to join their racer support program and offer discounts to all drivers in all three classes for 2012.

Check out the details below or PM/ call me with any questions you might have!

http://ultra4racing.com/press-relea...ry-gear-offers-discounts-and-support-program/

-Alex

#2 ·
Bringing this back up, we are offering 35% off anything we sell on MasterPull.com for KOH racers in any class.

-Alex

#4 ·
Thanks for your support guys:smokin:

#6 ·
Give me until after Thanksgiving and I will start a new thread with volunteer discounts.

-Alex

#7 ·
Bringing this back up for the drivers, should be releasing the volunteer discounts by the end of this week.

-Alex

#8 ·
Bringing this back up, we have had teams calling in for the past few weeks.

35% off retail pricing!

:eek:

-Alex

#10 ·
I would much rather do as many of them as we can and ship them now. I don't know how much product we will be bringing down to the lakebed and trying to coordinate times to pick something up down there is always a hassle.

-Alex

#12 ·
The orders are rolling through, thanks guys!

-Alex

#13 ·
Bringing this back up for those drivers that are waiting until the last minute. Give us a call to talk about any questions you might have concerning your recovery setup.

We offer winch lines, extensions, recovery kits, and all the hardware you will need!

-Alex

#14 ·
Bringing this to the top, don't wait until we are on the lakebed to figure out your recovery gear situation!

-Alex

#16 ·
Thanks for the pictures. Those are great shots from last years recoveries on Trap Door!:smokin:

-Alex

#18 ·
We are glad to support you and have you using (or maybe I should say abusing) our products, Erik.

-Alex

#19 ·
It's coming down to the wire, get your rope ordered before we leave! We will have limited quantities on the lakebed so make sure we have what you need now.

-Alex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.