Pirate 4x4 banner

KY '85 Toy Truggy for sale/trade

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jandrold 
#1 · (Edited)
****sale pending*******

throwing this out there..... project is unfinished, needs:
wired, exhaust from headers back, brake lines examined, propane plumbed finish work, distributer needs installed and timing set. Nothing major to do, just some small stuff.. most of the major work is complete.

I am offering this up for sale/trade because I thought I wanted a rig built only for the trail but... I don't ;) in 15 years of this hobby, I thought I would give it a try but I am not the trailering type so.... if you are interested in a sweet rustless SWB minitruck on the east coast with a great frame and body and low miles, and have an FJ 40 worth the trade amount I seek, PM me, email me (wayneraintree at gmail dot com). I have two little children and I don't have the time to finish this project, use the rig a good amount of time, and I am focusing on my HJ60 expo build so.... hence my motivation.

So here is what interests me in trade: FJ40 (stock or built, driveline conversions are OK, SOA is good, I am flexible, cannot be a rust bucket) must be able to drive down the road and has a hard top and doors or a good soft top and doors.

Trade value for my minitruck is $6500 (with new 9000 lb winch and 4 80% Pit Bull Rockers)

If your 40 is worth more, then I would throw in my 7000# dual axle trailer (new brakes, tires, and lights), I am told it is the best bumper pull ever :D

Here are the specs on the minitruck:
1985 Toyota Pickup Truck,single cab, 83,000 original miles one small 1/2 dollar spot of rust on door jam, cab is 9 out of 10.
Remanufactured long block GM 4.3L
complete propane conversion kit
two forklift tanks and two mounts
12ft. high pressure line
TH350, shift kit, Hurst shifter
Marlin 4.7 gears in single case
Budbuilt conversion cross member
Budbuilt front shackles
Rear minitruck hybrid springs up front
63" chevy rear springs
Welded rear 4.10 3rd
IFS rear axle rebuilt
85' front axle (rebuilt) 1.5" .120 wall DOM truss
IFS hub/knuckle conversion
Long's 30 spline longfields
chromolly inner long and short side shafts
chromolly hub gears
Lockright front 3rd
frame restored
200 ft. 1.5" .120 DOM Exo cage, front bumper, sliders, rear cage
custom half doors
37 x 13.50 X 15 Pit Bull Rockers x 4
15 X 8 wagon wheels
IFS steering box Marlin frame plate
3" body lift
Celica seats
Diff guard plates
two compartment tool box
two ammo cans
paint: body and cage
new master cylinder
Warn 9000 lb winch and new controller
New Accel dizzy with vacuum advance, edlebrock carb'ed intake, AA engine mounts, sanderson block hugger headers, rust free full doors, LPG tanks are full, all pro front driveshaft long travel kit (needs installed) more as I think of it... just ask.

LINK TO PICS
MORE PICS

Cash price for the mini with everything included is 6000$, trailer is $1200 (minitruck must sell for the trailer to sell of course)...

If I can't find a horse trade or cash sale, then I'll keep it till I have time for it.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.