Pirate 4x4 banner

RECENTERED H1 Special!!!!

373K views 2K replies 748 participants last post by  old army .45 
#1 ·

I want to start by thanking you for checking out what TrailWorthyFab.com has to offer!!

I have built a website (links attached) that allows you to build your own wheels. Adding and taking away options and seeing the price reflection of each move. I set out to keep wheeling cheap and with your continued support I will keep my prices as low as I can for as long as I can.
For the guy that wants to call and talk to someone please call the TWF office at 316-337-5311 to place your order or ask any questions you might have. In the event that you call and do not recieve an answer please leave a message so we can better serve you. We do our best to keep up with all of our threads. There are times that we may not get to them for a few days due to the volume of calls, emails and PM's that we recieve. Please feel free to go on line and place your order. Attached is a link to our site that we built just for you guys. Thanks for thinking about us!!

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/Custom-Hummer-Wheels/

RECENTERED H1 Wheels on the cheap!!!

I thought it was time to start a thread with recentered wheels only.

Here is what you get.

I supply you with the stock 12 bolt wheel .
(Wheel below has been painted they don't start out this pretty)

I take the plate off of it and cut the stock center out on a WaterJet. The holes are cut perfect.

We are asked all the time what makes a TWF wheel better than others. This video will show you. This same customer takes his TWF wheels down the highway at over 100 mph.

http://youtu.be/wRrqP4m_FLw

I offer centers for almost all axles from dana 30's to rockwells and Mogs.

Ship with a NEW rubber o ring as well as NEW metal valve cores.

See less See more
#2 ·
Recentered 8 bolt wheel. No rock ring. Pressed 8x6.5 center, right out of the tubler, ready for a customer to paint their own wheel.

Just got my order from Todd of five reentered wheels and 37’s. Todd, these wheels are every bit as kick ass as you said they’d be. The build quality is awesome, from the new valve stems to the excellent welds.

For you guys sitting on the fence, quite thinking about and get a set. These are as bad ass as they look. It’s a great product and an awesome price.
Hammered Jet black powder with Standard rock ring and pressed center.

Standard rings above. Wicked rings below

#3 ·
This is what a pressed center looks like. Welded in and Powder Coated.

This picture does a good job of showing what both Standard and Wicked rings look like on the pressed Centers

I still dig the wicked rings.

Now offering them in a wet black powder coat.

#4 ·
#6 ·
Hell ya. It's a giveaway. :eek:

#10 ·
Quote Sent:D

#13 ·
sent

how long will these be available @ this price?? i want the whole pkg..wicked rings,pressed centers etc..(no tires)..but it will be about two weeks before i have the xtra fundage.
sent

#22 ·
Please quote 2 pressed 8 lug centers shipped to Miami FL 33172 business.

#23 ·
I do not sell the pressed centers unless I am welding them in. Contact mad mac for your center needs

#24 ·
Thanks for the orders guys.:D

#26 ·
Can i get a price on one (1) twelve bolt H1 wheel that has the center already cut out. I have a Mad Mac pressed center ready to go. Zip 63119. Thanks!
Quote Sent

#34 ·
I picked up your pressed center wheels from the powder coater yesterday! I will be posting up pictures of them when I get back to the office. They look badass!

#35 ·
Can you sell the H1 beadlock ring alone?
if yes how much for "3" 8 bolt rings shipped to Miami FL 33172?

#41 ·
can u make em 1 inch backspaced
Sorry, I have to say this is a first for a 1" BS. Here is what I do in flat centers. 2", 2.5,3",3.5,4",4.5

Pressed are 3.5" BS only

Todd

#43 ·
The way that the pressed centers are made it is not easy to set the backspacing at anything other than the 3.5" that they are when the fall into the wheel the way they are designed to. I'm sure you could try and rig them up but they are not like a flat center in any way and it would be very tuff and something that I would not stand behind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.