Paging crowdog - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > General Tech > Side by Sides
Notices

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 11:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
No comment
 
camo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Member # 4
Location: Rubicon
Posts: 27,130
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via Yahoo to camo
Paging crowdog

did you get your tracks setup ?

maybe a snow trip to Bodie is in order to test them out ?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...95#post9018795
camo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
UTVGuide.net
 
Crowdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2787
Location: Shingle Springs, CA
Posts: 2,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by camo View Post
did you get your tracks setup ?

maybe a snow trip to Bodie is in order to test them out ?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...95#post9018795

No tracks yet. Got to check on those. Thanks for the reminder.

I saw your post and Bodie that sounds like fun. I'll be in Cancun.

Maybe next time. I'd really like to do more exploring around in Nevada.
__________________
UTVGuide.net | Facebook | UTV Blog | UTV Industry News
Crowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 07:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Member # 33464
Location: Santa Maria,Ca
Posts: 705
Hey Jon, what track kit are you looking at? Dad just picked some up for his rhino.
66cummins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
No comment
 
camo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Member # 4
Location: Rubicon
Posts: 27,130
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via Yahoo to camo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowdog View Post
No tracks yet. Got to check on those. Thanks for the reminder.

I saw your post and Bodie that sounds like fun. I'll be in Cancun.

Maybe next time. I'd really like to do more exploring around in Nevada.
well fawk Bodie...where is my invite to cancun ?
camo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
UTVGuide.net
 
Crowdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Member # 2787
Location: Shingle Springs, CA
Posts: 2,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66cummins View Post
Hey Jon, what track kit are you looking at? Dad just picked some up for his rhino.
www.etvdesign.com

__________________
UTVGuide.net | Facebook | UTV Blog | UTV Industry News
Crowdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.