What happened ??? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Southeast Regional Land Use
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 04:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 24075
What happened ???

To the post that had the open letter to TU.I sent a copy to the sports editor of the local paper and now the post is gone.
big mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Team 4554

Member # 23188
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mudder View Post
To the post that had the open letter to TU.I sent a copy to the sports editor of the local paper and now the post is gone.
That was a mistake on my part for posting it from the Task Force stuff so fast. That was a draft that still needed input from the other Task Force people. It needs to be re-written in a way where it does not name specific people.

Also, it does not go along with the goals of the Task Force, which is to build a grass roots fight against the Enviromental Assessment, not poke at certain TU people with a stick. That will get us nowhere.

Regardless, with what TU and the others involved in the lawsuit have already done by threatening to sue, the open letter to them does nothing. They have already pulled the trigger and the target has been hit. Now we got an Enviromental Assessment to deal with.

I do not know why TU did not go about contacting the OHV community FIRST and try to work out the issues with us before suing the FS. They need to understand that travel management effects ALL FOREST users, not just the 4x4 crowd. They set a horrible precendent here...

Our partners: Falken Tire, Vegas 4x4, CRAWL Magazine, Reid Racing, Metal Cloak, MJ Motorsports, Jessie Haines Fabrication, SFS Industries, Susanville Transmission, Pacific Fabrication, Raceline Wheels, Outlaw Grafix, The Kyburz Krawlerz, and Keith's credit card.
Kurtuleas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 86685
I posted it on another forum where it got some response from the fishing community
s10er8 is offline   Reply With Quote