Save Tellico Email List - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Land Use and Trails > Southeast Regional Land Use
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 08:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
dlc

Member # 20498
Save Tellico Email List

Please send a hard copy of your save tellico Letter to the USFS!!!

I put together this email list of elected Gov officals to email concerns to as well. Maybe if they see an overwhelming support to save Tellico they will try to do what they can.

May be a long shot but worth a try. If anyone thinks this is a bad Idea just let me know or delete this post.

I just sent an email voicing my concernce and linking the SFWDA study as well as an attached copy of the letter I am sending the FS.

Some offices like the govener you have to send messages through the web site.

They are broke up into sections because some emails have a limite on addresses.

info@cherokeecountychamber.com, ccedc@webworkz.com, david.sumpter@cherokeecounty-nc.gov, jonathan.dickey@cherokeecounty-nc.gov, dana.jones@cherokeecounty-nc.gov, Senator_Hagan@hagan.senate.gov, Charlie.Albertson@ncleg.net, Austin.Allran@ncleg.net, Tom.Apodaca@ncleg.net

Bob.Atwater@ncleg.net, Marc.Basnight@ncleg.net, Doug.Berger@ncleg.net, Phil.Berger@ncleg.net, Stan.Bingham@ncleg.net, Harris.Blake@ncleg.net

Julia.Boseman@ncleg.net, Andrew.Brock@ncleg.net, Harry.Brown@ncleg.net, Peter.Brunstetter@ncleg.net, Debbie.Clary@ncleg.net ,Daniel.Clodfelter@ncleg.net, Charlie.Dannelly@ncleg.net, Don.Davis@ncleg.net, Katie.Dorsett@ncleg.net

Don.East@ncleg.net, Tony.Foriest@ncleg.net, James.Forrester@ncleg.net, Linda.Garrou@ncleg.net, Eddie.Goodall@ncleg.net, Steve.Goss@ncleg.net, Malcolm.Graham@ncleg.net, Fletcher.Hartsell@ncleg.net, David.Hoyle@ncleg.net

Neal.Hunt@ncleg.net, Jim.Jacumin@ncleg.net, Clark.Jenkins@ncleg.net, Edward.Jones@ncleg.net, Ellie.Kinnaird@ncleg.net, Vernon.Malone@ncleg.net, Floyd.McKissick@ncleg.net, Martin.Nesbitt@ncleg.net, Jean.Preston@ncleg.net, William.Purcell@ncleg.net, Joe.Queen@ncleg.net, Tony.Rand@ncleg.net, David.Rouzer@ncleg.net

Bob.Rucho@ncleg.net, Larry.Shaw@ncleg.net, John.Snow@ncleg.net, RC.Soles@ncleg.net, Josh.Stein@ncleg.net, Richard.Stevens@ncleg.net, AB.Swindell@ncleg.net, Jerry.Tillman@ncleg.net, Don.Vaughan@ncleg.net, David.Weinstein@ncleg.net

wib.owen@ncmail.net, larry.such@ncmail.net, robert.gron@ncmail.net, cherokee.dfr@ncmail.net
SAVE TELLICO RALLY post #15

Last edited by dlc; 03-03-2009 at 08:13 AM.
dlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Team 4554

Member # 23188
I can gear the pirate letter generator to send the letters to all these addys.

Would that be worthwhile? I need input becuase I am 2,500 miles away...

Our partners: Falken Tire, Vegas 4x4, CRAWL Magazine, Reid Racing, Metal Cloak, MJ Motorsports, Jessie Haines Fabrication, SFS Industries, Susanville Transmission, Pacific Fabrication, Raceline Wheels, Outlaw Grafix, The Kyburz Krawlerz, and Keith's credit card.
Kurtuleas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 09:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your rig sucks

Member # 44115
Send a message via AIM to 5keepers Send a message via Yahoo to 5keepers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurtuleas View Post
I can gear the pirate letter generator to send the letters to all these addys.

Would that be worthwhile? I need input becuase I am 2,500 miles away...

Yes, but we need to stress the individuality of each letter or they will all be discarded.
Tellico Rally post #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneckengineered View Post
I accomplished more on the shitter this morning than Southern accomplished through this whole ordeal.
5keepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 39297
letters sent from the 4 of us..
Old 03-21-2009, 07:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
dlc

Member # 20498
I just received this email:

"hello and thanks for the email...we as a board passed a resolution and fowarded to the f/service of our objection to the closures to the tellico trails....i also own a business," Fatbacks convenience store and Subway", that is affected by their decisions...and have seen a decline in revenues in both due to their decision.....i have and will continue to voice the idea that there is a workable solution to this problem....please continue to commuicate with state and u.s. officials as they are the ones that make the difference while we will do the local action here..thanks....Jonathan Dickey"
SAVE TELLICO RALLY post #15
dlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 68132
Excellent!

Over here in N.C. we had an event today hosted by The Muddevils club at their property outside Thomasville, N.C., Devils Playground. We furnished paper, pens and stamped envelopes and have just over 100 letters to go in the mail tomorrow!
CYJKrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 4952
Send a message via AIM to brimy311
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYJKrawler View Post
Excellent!
...have just over 100 letters to go in the mail tomorrow!
Great job!
brimy311 is offline   Reply With Quote