Pirate 4x4 banner

rockin86runners runner stollen from grass valley

7K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  86toyrunner 
#1 · (Edited)
$1000 reward is beeing offered

keep an eye out for my runner even tho its stripped probably to nothing missing friday night from my parents house in Grass valley

See less See more
#3 ·
Son of a bitch:mad3::mad3: How are they stealing all these trucks, towing hot wire what? Fn bastards

#13 ·
Eyes open in Sac bro. I just went outside to take out the garbage and as soon as I get 20 ft out my front door I hear a XJ I never seen in my neighborhood fire up and drive my direction stop for about a minute then drive past me. I might just be paranoid because I just finished the sas on my runner but I saved a description of the rig and it's license plate # in my cell phone just to be safe. Unfortunately my garage is a converted room so my shit is outside!!!!!

#15 ·
Sorry Steve,,, this sucks man,,, :mad3::mad3::mad3: I just saw it posted on Marlins board.... I hope it gets found,,, even though its been a while,, Ill keep my eyes out down here for it and parts also......

#20 ·
need to add a link to this in your sig and correct the spelling of "IF". kinda sounds like you found it if only reading that.

keep my eyes open in sacramento.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.