Watch your rig in Dixon CA. - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > Stolen Vehicles/Parts
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2003, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 8859
Watch your rig in Dixon CA.

Watch your rig in Dixon CA. Me and some friends parked our Jeeps in a church parking lot and some guys jacked my friend bag and took my other buddy's stereo. They only got the face plate to my stereo because they were stupid BUT they took my TOOLBOX and my CELL PHONE. I'm not to pissed about the stereo because it sucked and im getting a new one, but the toolbox was my survival kit. The phone was my sister's .

The cop was helpfull an told us that these guys target jeeps and other "light offroad vehicles" because of their soft tops and easy accessibility. So lock your rigs (if you have locks). AND If ya get that feelin' in the pit of yer stomach, CHECK YOUR RIG.

-Z

Air goes in and out, blood goes round and round, food goes top to bottom...any variation on this is a bad thing.

-Basic EMS rules.
dazimp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2003, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 2708
Send a message via MSN to coachgeo
If ya got a soft top DONT LOCK IT.

they will just cut into it with a carpet knife. The cost of replacing your top is probably higher than the cost of replacing the shiat inside the rig. Cept if you lock ur rig you'll be paying for replacing both (stuff and top)

[i]"I work on a fishing boat. I started as a Apprentice Baiter. Now I am a Journeyman baiter. One day I hope to make Master Baiter". (By DEnd)[/i]
coachgeo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.