Stolen vehicles and parts forum info and guidelines. - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > Stolen Vehicles/Parts
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2003, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Poseur SUV

Member # 610
Send a message via ICQ to Paul Gagnon
Stolen vehicles and parts forum info and guidlines.

Hi everyone, I am the new moderator of this forum.

I just want to make sure that we are all clear on what this forum is used for.

The main purpose of this forum is to get the word out when our stuff gets stolen. Timing is important so if something dissapears make sure that you post it as quickly as possible. Try to give as many details of where the theft occured and what was taken. We need to be looking out for each other since stolen 4x4s and parts can travel long distances in a short time. Even if you think that nobody in your area reads this message board post your vehicle anyway. The reach of this site is much further than it apears and every little bit helps.

When you start a thread make sure that you give an accurate descripton of the vehicle or items stolen. The better the description the more chance it will be recognized. Include the date and time it was stolen and the city, state/province it was stolen from.

I would recommend against posting specifics of the security systems on your vehicles, shops or homes. Detailed descriptons are often all the encouragement that theives need.

Try to keep the replies on topic. This is a very important subject.

If there are any problems do not hesitate to use the "Report this to a moderator" button and it will be dealt with swiftly.

If you are starting a thread in here chances are you've just been robbed. I wish you the best of luck getting your things back.

Paul

Last edited by Paul Gagnon; 05-23-2008 at 10:52 PM.
Paul Gagnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 213789
What about companies that take your money and don't deliver the product and vanish? I met the guys from Extreme offroad parts (eorp) at the KOH in CA in February 2012. They had a disc brake set for rockwells which I paid for but have yet to get the parts. Their phone number, web site and all other contact info is no good. I am a terrible victim and hate getting ripped off. Anyone have contact info for these guys in MI?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Gagnon View Post
Hi everyone, I am the new moderator of this forum.

I just want to make sure that we are all clear on what this forum is used for.

The main purpose of this forum is to get the word out when our stuff gets stolen. Timing is important so if something dissapears make sure that you post it as quickly as possible. Try to give as many details of where the theft occured and what was taken. We need to be looking out for each other since stolen 4x4s and parts can travel long distances in a short time. Even if you think that nobody in your area reads this message board post your vehicle anyway. The reach of this site is much further than it apears and every little bit helps.

When you start a thread make sure that you give an accurate descripton of the vehicle or items stolen. The better the description the more chance it will be recognized. Include the date and time it was stolen and the city, state/province it was stolen from.

I would recommend against posting specifics of the security systems on your vehicles, shops or homes. Detailed descriptons are often all the encouragement that theives need.

Try to keep the replies on topic. This is a very important subject.

If there are any problems do not hesitate to use the "Report this to a moderator" button and it will be dealt with swiftly.

If you are starting a thread in here chances are you've just been robbed. I wish you the best of luck getting your things back.

Paul
rockin wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 11:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Poseur SUV

Member # 610
Send a message via ICQ to Paul Gagnon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin wagon View Post
What about companies that take your money and don't deliver the product and vanish? I met the guys from Extreme offroad parts (eorp) at the KOH in CA in February 2012. They had a disc brake set for rockwells which I paid for but have yet to get the parts. Their phone number, web site and all other contact info is no good. I am a terrible victim and hate getting ripped off. Anyone have contact info for these guys in MI?
If you had a problem with someone on pirate4x4.com then feel free to post it in the Bad Sellers forum. /forum/68-bad-sellers-disputes-etc/

If it is unrelated to pirate4x4.com however, I would suggest that you start a thread looking for the person/company contact info first. There may be people who use this board who know how to contact them.

Last edited by Paul Gagnon; 05-02-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Paul Gagnon is offline   Reply With Quote