Ripped off in ATL.... - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > Stolen Vehicles/Parts
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2004, 09:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 29891
Send a message via AIM to big94GMC
Ripped off in ATL....

I was just visiting a friend up in ATL this past weekend.... Drove up Sat. (5th), stayed the night, and came back down today Sun.(6th). Well, apparently some ASSHAT decided he wanted my stereo in my truck a bit more then I did.... In the hotel parking lot, which was well lit, and under a camera, some fawkin' bastards hit a white Suburban, Ford van, and my truck.... They tried to pry the door skin on the drivers side, put a good two inches of space between the window and door, and when that didn't work, they tried to shove something into the door handle, and when that didn't work, they shoved something into the the rear quarter window, snapped the latch and popped the window from the hinge.... They took my head unit - center console and all....everything. They took a CD book completely filled with 250 CD's.... A leather personal organizer that had ALOT of my personal and business info in it - including a military issue badge that I need to get into my schoolhouse everyday. They also took my car cell charger for good measure.... The cop who took the report said that those cameras there in the parking lot don't work!! I'd be a damn fool to think that the fawkin' ATL Police Dept. is gonna do anything about this.... And that someone will be brought to justice about this, either.... I just get fucked in the ass, and not a bad thing will happen....

In short, I feel so violated, upset, used, and vulberable (just to mention a few).... I wish I could find out who did it.... I wish I could beat those fawkin' dick-suckers bloody with my own bare hands.... With me, there are three things in this world that YOU DO NOT MESS WITH!!! Those are my family, my friends, and my truck.... Mess with one of those things, and I loose control.... And someone messed with my truck - and I'm irrate!!

(I want to get the door fixed and the window put back on as soon as possible....I don't drive a damaged rig! Problem is, I'm guess it'll cost me $3000-$4000 to get stuff fixed, repaired, and replaced!)

Anyone have a connection with a stereo shop/supplier?

I mean, THIS, at the worst possible time - I just closed on my house on Friday, and I need $$$ for furniture and whatnot for the house, as well as other things in the near future - I can't be dealing with fixing shit that some faggots did to me.... Needless to say, I'm pissed....

'94 GMC Sierra 2wd, 5.7, NV3500, 3.73, 6" RCD, 33" ProComp, stereo
'95 GMC Sonoma 4x4, 4.3, 4L60e, 203/205, D60's, 4.10, 38" SX's on H1's
'04 Dodge Ram 4x4, 5.9, NV5600, 273, 3.73, 3" ProComp, 22.5 Aloca's, some goodies

[color="#FF0000"][SIZE="5"]"NO!! I don't want to press 1 for English!...."[/SIZE][/color]

Last edited by big94GMC; 06-12-2004 at 09:27 AM.
big94GMC is offline   Reply With Quote