$2000 Reward - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > Stolen Vehicles/Parts
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2005, 09:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 23318
$2000 Reward

For info leading to whereabouts of Fernandos (84rocktoy) 1984 toyota x-cab. Fernando is one of my best friends and if it weren't for him I wouldn't be into wheeling as much as I am. I wouldn't even know about this website. He has introduced me to a great bunch of 4wheelers on and off this board. I really can't think of a better way to help get his truck back, so i'm offering up $2000. If someone provides info and Fernando gets his truck back or the info leads us to who has the truck or parts then I will pay up. My home # is 530-899-7270 cell 530-864-8210 or you can pm or e-mail pbutton11@hotmail.com. If anyone else would like to help I would like to suggest making up some stolen signs and posting them with pics. Anything would be much appreciated. Also, if the truck is returned there will be no questions asked and you will get the reward.

Thank you,
Pat

84 extra-cab fully built stolen in Chico!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what a way to break in the new year! They stole my truck right out of my drive way last night. I'm trying to attach some pictures though they are to large to upload. If anyone see's it that know's me please call the police, I already reported it stolen. I don't even want to say how much time, money, sweat and tears I have into this truck. If someone can post pictures I will email them to you.
92crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 23318
ttt
92crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2005, 10:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 15778
right on man, I hope my friends would be as kind to me if my truck was stolen.