Stolen 35" Swamper's in central AZ, look out for please!!! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > Stolen Vehicles/Parts
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2005, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 40740
Stolen 35" Swamper's in central AZ, look out for please!!!

I had 4 35-14.5-15 Super Swamper SSR's(MINIMUMLY 95% tread left at the time!) stolen from off my truck the night of Nov 2, 2004(election day). They were on Alcoa look-a-likes(I think they were Eagles?) 15" by 12" 6 on 5 & 1/2. This happened in my driveway while I was home(outskirts of Casa Grande, AZ) . What a shock to be heading to work & see your truck cockeyed up on blocks. Unfortunately no known distinguishing marks to look for. I believe they were took to use on their own vehicle or they would of took my other wheels(Welds). If for some reason they are or will try to sell I thought I would post it here. If someone in the SW sees this setup please post or email ljp85222@yahoo.com The chances are slim but I thought it was worth a shot. If this or something similer has not happened to you be thankful. $1600 is alot of $ but the feeling is somehow worse. THX
CG Duner is offline   Reply With Quote