Stolen 89 4Runner - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > Stolen Vehicles/Parts
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2005, 10:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 44078
Red face Stolen 89 4Runner

Hello Everyone,

I need your help....My pride and joy was stolen on Wednesday night from Portland, Oregon. It is an 89 toyota 4runner, grey in color, 30 inch tires, nice wheels and a yakima roof rack. License plate on vehicle is 136 JOG, Colorado.
It was stolen from the 72nd street area of Northeast Portland around 3:00 am. Resulted in a police chase with the thief getting away around the 33rd/Sandy intersection of Northeast Portland.
Some general details...the vehicle has some minor body damage on the driver side rear. Small hole that has not been Bondo'ed. Minor dent in passenger side door. It has Wild Country TXR tires on it...the passenger rear has a leak and could be flat. Red gas cap. Also has stickers on both side rear windows...Marmot, skinny skis, patagonia, smith sunglasses. On rear window has a clear NOLS sticker. Stock stereo, all stock on inside. Inside were some personal possessions including a patagonia backpack, Filson daytimer. The vehicle was titled in Wyoming... I need your help!!!!
You may email me at gclewis@wyom.net with information or if you know any information please call Portland, Oregon Police or your local authorities. You may also call me at 503.757.0575 or 503.284.6676. Thief has checks of mine and all personal information. PLEASE HELP.....

Thank you for your help.

Last edited by blue5959; 03-05-2005 at 11:03 AM. Reason: additional information
blue5959 is offline   Reply With Quote