stolen Frenchie & Black Pug Gardnerville, NV - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > Stolen Vehicles/Parts
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 32370
stolen Frenchie & Black Pug Gardnerville, NV

Not a Vehicle or parts but I am a dissabled 3 time Marine Corps Gulf and Operation Iraqi Freedom, and Operation Enduring Freedom War vet.
My son is 3 years old and has been in a horrible car accident that almost left him and his mother dead when he was 2.
He watched 6 of the pets he grew up wuith since he was born die in front of his eyes as his '03 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited V8 was summersaulted 6 times before both him & his mother were knocked out then launched off the freeway 150 ft off a cliff with 350 ft to the bottom 10 oclock at night in freezing rain with no windows and he had a broke kneck and she had a crushed arm and was beat from head to toe and should have died but stayed alive to save his life.
She had to leave him alone strapped in his car seat in pitch black several times while she crawled to try to get help. He still has nightmares to this day. That was 1 year ago this month on the 23rd.
The only therapy and real mental help has been to replace the dog he loved and saw most clearly go through a window with an exact replica and reincarnation.
Honest, you couldn't tell them apart except the 2nd didnt speak english and didnt say I love you.

That was his therapy dog and best friend he lugged that dog everywhere and she let him and only him.

My Frenchie was Brindle and white and had a very distinct broken lightening stripe down her back and would shake either paw, speak for you, circus, and do back flips for treats.
She was a family dog and not one mean streak in her. A true therapy dog for every one.

They were let out to potty at 1815(6:15PM) and at 1818(6:18PM) they were gone.
We live on 5 acres (they were no where to be seen)and our backyard is fenced in and my Frenchie CAN NOT get out of any space whatsoever as she is too PHAT. She is a very wide little bitch. The road to our house is on a down slope, very sharp from a hill from the road. Some one could have easily have parked above, walked down, and taken them from one corner of our house if the blinds were closed, which they were...it was evening we usually close them getting ready for the boys to start winding down eat dinner, take baths, then go to bed. Lesten learned. Electric fence in future for installment to keep poachers and thieves out. Booby traps maybe too. Hmmm, toe poppers? Claymoors(just kidding)...but, maybe some dummy ones and some Bio<Neuro,Chem signs might make em think twice...land mine field...haha even smoke ones. That would be great, some smoke poppers and hearing them screaming and running wetting and crapping themselves.
She would have been 1 year old on the 13th of this month and my sons pug on the 19th of this month, yes May 2010.

I did not have them chipped yet or registered as they were not even 1 year old yet and we have been recovering from the accident and health problems and now a divorce.

Wife claims she has niether and would not be able to that a secret from me as the boys would say something asap.

My 3 year old is devistated.
If I dont get my Frenchie back I at least want my son to get his therapy dog back.
My 2 year old misses our Frenchie.
They called her BooKooNickieDow
Dont ask...one day they heard off the movie BooKooDickyDow and said BookooNickydow.

she answers to Nicky, BooKoo, KneeDow, Monique.

Farrah the Black pug with white spot on chest is a tiny little thing. 10 pounds probably. if that. She comes to Fungis, Puggis, Ferris. If you move suddenly at her or jerk toward her or talk smack at her she will talk some serious $h!t to you and tell you the f%c* what for.

Serious, she is the gentle-est thing and quiet, but man does she talk smack when you get spunky with her.

If safe return, no questions asked or spoken.

If found and please contact me at 775-220-9130 or pm immideatley and or contact Douglas county Nevada Animal control located in Gardnerville Nevada. They will know to contact me.
I have adds on Craigslist, papers, and just about every online place we know of to place.

We have spoiled these pigs wrotten and they are inside dogs. I really hope if someone took them or has them they will/are taking very good care of them and will return them for my two childrens' sake.
They have lost every single one of the pets they have ever had or known since birth.

Their mother & I never wanted that for them, we'd gone through plenty of loss in our life time, me especially with animals, personals, and family.

Thank you for reading and hopefully if someone gets a new pug or frenchie please contact me or ask if the description fits.

Thanks.

My vet and all employes especially know and love these dogs too and are on the lookout as well as animal control and anyone else that has met or knows them. They are loved everywhere and with anyone.

I never liked little dogs and have always had huge dogs, but these are good natured and good spirited ones.
Attached Images

SPAZZ1J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 86724
a man that would steal another man's dog has no soul.

Good luck.
87manche is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 146853
I pray that your dogs are found, What kind of scum bag would do such a thing..
solidmaui78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 180121
Red face

Hi, Daddy, this is Max and Mema is writing this for me, because I am only 4 yrs old and can't write yet. I love you but I hate to eat and talk. Help me do this please I want to find my Ferris. Mema called Animal Control today but they didn't have her. So Daddy thank you fror driving all over he place and looking for my Ferry and BooKooNickieDow. I prayed and God said I would find my Farrah puppy.
This is Max just so you know.
Landlady2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 170003
i cant do much since i am nowhere near you but i hope your dogs get home safe and whoever tooks them gets some karma
Old 01-15-2011, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 140746
Who's Max?
cj7sswampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 32370
Lost pups

Max is my 4 year old son(my oldest boy).
He was 3 when they were stolen.
Our youngest boy is 3 now & was 2 last April when it happened.

The little Black Female Pug Farrah was his.
He still cries almost every night still.

Yep, Karma.
SPAZZ1J is offline   Reply With Quote