Pirate 4x4 banner

ORI stuts

100K views 848 replies 362 participants last post by  SchreiberAJ 
#1 · (Edited)
Prices have been rolled back on ORI's. The sale is over, but retail is still $40ish less than it was a year ago per strut.

The main product line available is the STX and accessories. Formerly known as the ST, it now has velocity sensitive compression damping as an added feature for no extra cost. Also available are remote reservoirs for the heavy buggies, fill kits and many other accessories.
All the info you need is here:
http://oristruts.com/products/shocksstruts/st-strut/
And more specifically for the STX, here:
http://oristruts.com/products/shocksstruts/st-strut/
Get with me and we will see what I can do for you on pricing. I'm within a few percent of the other vendors and offer a level of service that you normally don't experience in the offroad world
Thanks
Kelly

See less See more
#814 ·
what is a cheaper alternative to ORI's single/dual fill kit? i was looking at the Powertank Shock Inflator w/ 500psi gauge, but according to reviews on Amazon, the screw down plunger doesn't go down far enough to press the shraeder valve. Eventually, i would like to get the ORI dual fill kit when my budget allows, but for now, i'm just looking for another, more affordable option to charge up my ORI's, preferable with capability to get up to 600psi. I already have a tank and N2 regulator in place, and just needing a way to inflate my struts.

#823 ·
Can I get a quote on ori struts? Looking for a set of four 12s.....and a quote on two 12s and two 14s

hmm...why not... 4 14 inchers to 98230? What is the average price difference between 14s and 12s?
Man... this would be so much easier on sellers if you could just post prices... I feel for ya all
Sent

#825 ·
A couple years ago I purchased 16" STs from you then sent them in to be converted to STXs. I am still having issues getting my 1700lb rear to land soft. What are the benefits of the piggy backs or remotes. And a price of 4 each for comparison to 37146. Thanks for your time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.