Pirate 4x4 banner

Barnes 4WD Universal 3 Link Kit

31K views 168 replies 20 participants last post by  Barnes 4wd 
#1 · (Edited)
Text Orange Font Logo Banner

All Kits ship with brackets predrilled to the correct bolt hole size and no extra cost!

Three Link Suspension DIY Kit 1 1/4" Chromoly Heims
This is the kit that has all the parts that we are always using in the shop for customers Three links suspensions. This has all the parts that are made to stand up to the abuse that Rock Crawlers and Trail Rigs see and then some. The kit includes.

1 x Axle Link Mount Pair 10 Deg
1 x Frame Link Mount
1 x Adjustable Inner Frame Link Mount Pair 0 Deg
1 x Link Tower
1 x Outside Frame Panhard / Trackbar Mounting Bracket
1 x Offset Axle Panhard Bracket
1 x Chromoly 3/4 - 16 X 3/4" Heim RH
1 x Chromoly 3/4 - 16 X 3/4" Heim LH
2 x High Misalignment Spacer - 3/4" to 5/8" (pair)
1 x 3/4" - 16 Jam Nut RH
1 x 3/4" - 16 Jam Nut LH
1 x Tube Insert (3/4-16) 1" ID Tube RH
1 x Tube Insert (3/4-16) 1" ID Tube LH
3 x Chromoly 1 1/4"- 12 X 1" Heim RH
3 x Chromoly 1 1/4"- 12 X 1" Heim LH
6 x High Misalignment Spacer - 1" to 9/16" (pair)
3 x 1-1/4" - 12 Jam Nut RH
3 x 1-1/4" - 12 Jam Nut LH
3 x Tube Insert (1-1/4-12) 1 1/2" ID Tube RH
3 x Tube Insert (1-1/4-12) 1 1/2" ID Tube LH

Auto part Metal

This is great for the do it your self fabricators looking do their own 3 link system.

See less See more
#108 ·
Nothing needed but I wanted to just chime in a say......FUCK YEA BARNES!!!!!

Damn glad to see you snag up this vendor spot! Ive ordered a ton of products from you and your shipping and customer service is 100% EVERYTIME threw 6 orders from you!

Anyone following....THEY SHIP IN 1 DAY GUARENTEED....OR FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

I recieve orders amazingly fast! Fastest...2 days...longest...4. You just cannot beat that!

Thanks for eveything! Glad to see you everytime I open Pirate!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#110 ·
Kit with heims would be 518.06 and shipping would be 36 or less.
In stock ready to ship
Thanks
Brad

#112 ·
I do not have any tube inserts for square material. We do ship to Canada all the time. The best for a 3 link kit would be three USPS flat rate boxes.
Thanks for your interest
Brad

#118 ·
Dont buy a kit then waste time having to drill out all the bolt hole. Buy a Barnes 4wd kit and use it out of the box!

#121 ·
I do not have Johnny Joints. I could get a Enduro Joint kit to your door for $559 though.
Brad

#122 ·
Looking at doin your 3 link kit on the front of my bronco. It's got a 351, will be on 37 then eventually 42" tires with superduty tons under it. It will be a trailer queen, and wheeling is all rocks here.
Now for my question. How do the 3 link kits hold up under heavy rigs? I'm in the air if I should just do a 4 link, or if the 3 would be plenty. Thanks in advance!

#123 ·
A three link will be fine for a heavy rig. Just use our Enduro Joint kit or 1 ¼”’ heat treated chromoly kit. Also if you still have a steering gear box you want the three link kit or you will have a bump steer nightmare.

#125 ·
If you have had time to install it by now, take some pictures and post them up in here or on our Facebook.

Thanks for your business!

#126 ·
Congratulations to Chris May on his win this past weekend at the Dirt Riot race at Gray Rock in Olive Alabama. Chris is running our four link, three link and a ton of other parts. It is always great to see your products winning!

#128 · (Edited)
Experience articulation issues this weekend? We are here to help you fix that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.