Longevity Plasma Cutters, Welders, Multi-Purpose Units, and Generators - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Tools and Supplies
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Longevity Plasma Cutters, Welders, Multi-Purpose Units, and Generators

Hi All,

I was made aware of this great forum by one of our customers, Patrick.

I would like to introduce our company as a potential supplier to your plasma cutting and welding needs.

Our company has been business longer than most of our competitors, we currently have over 4000 customers worldwide. We are here to stand behind our product and offer an unconditional money back guarantee on our products within 30days of purchase. In fact, Longevity will cover shipping both ways on the plasma cutters, welders, and multi-purpose units if you are unsatisfied with your product within the first 30days of purchase - we are extremely proud to enable customers to have a risk free trial on our equipment.

We understand the welding community is an important aspect of everyday business. Our goal is to offer superior quality products at affordable prices, while maintaining excellent customer service.

Currently, we have our own welding forum at www.longevity-inc.com/forum and we are also a member of WeldingWeb.com - our forum is on there as well.

Please take a moment to browse our product line at www.longevity-inc.com

If there are any questions, concerns or if you are seeing dealer information or are interested in purchasing a unit, please feel free to call our toll free support at 1-877-LONG-INC begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1-877-LONG-INC******end_of_the_skype_highlighting / 1-877-566-4462.

You can email our sales staff at sales@longevity-inc.com
For support, please email help@longevity-inc.com
For Dealer Information, please email us at dealers@longevity-inc.com

Thank you all for the opportunity to be a part of this great forum,

Simon
[COLOR="Red"][B]For Faster Service Email or Call for Price Quotes: [/B][/COLOR][email]daniel@longevity-inc.com[/email] , [email]john.bazan@longevity-inc.com[/email], or [email]nicolas.rivera@longevity-inc.com[/email]

[COLOR="Red"]Toll Free:[/COLOR]877-566-4462
[COLOR="Red"]Website:[/COLOR] [url]www.longevity-inc.com[/url]

[COLOR="Red"][B]YouTube Welding Channel:[/B][/COLOR] [url]www.youtube.com/longevitywelding[/url]
Join our [B]Free Welding Forum[/B] at: [url]www.FreeWeldingForum.com[/url]
[COLOR="Red"]LONGEVITY Sponsored Racing:[/COLOR] [url]www.longevity-racing.com[/url]
longevity-inc.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 116117
hey you all,

I am very pleased with the great CUSTOMER SERVICE on LONGEVITY! They had a great tech support and a prompt customer service! I have checked them on other website and they have great products...i highly recommend them to everyone! This is what i look for when i deal with vendors- GREAT customer skills and PROMPTNESS! Kudos to Simon!
FastRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 03:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 70442
Do you have a Pirate discount?

ken white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:04 AM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 116143
Very happy Longevity LS160P owner

Hi all,
I just wanted to say I purchased one of the Longevity-inc.com LS160P multipurpose welder/plasma machines. I have had this unit for about 6 months now and am extremely pleased with the unit. I am especially pleased with Simon and the excellent support he offers. I had shipping damage with my first unit and it was replaced at no cost to me without question and promptly. Simon even handled the damage claims with the shipper leaving me with nothing to do but have fun playing with the unit.
If you are looking for a low cost but very functional unit with excellent support check out www.longevity-inc.com and the equipment they offer.

I have posted a video on YouTube of my welder doing a CNC plasma cut for those who would like to see it in action.
The link is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxtyKqbDii0

Gadget047
Gadget047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken white View Post
Do you have a Pirate discount?

Sure,

We are giving discounts on our multi-purpose machines. The weldmax series is something that may catch your eye. Call us and we will help you out.

Simon
[COLOR="Red"][B]For Faster Service Email or Call for Price Quotes: [/B][/COLOR][email]daniel@longevity-inc.com[/email] , [email]john.bazan@longevity-inc.com[/email], or [email]nicolas.rivera@longevity-inc.com[/email]

[COLOR="Red"][B]YouTube Welding Channel:[/B][/COLOR] [url]www.youtube.com/longevitywelding[/url]
[COLOR="Red"]LONGEVITY Sponsored Racing:[/COLOR] [url]www.longevity-racing.com[/url]
Old 07-02-2008, 03:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 101345
so why do you keep making fake acounts to pimp your cutter

Build [url]http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=705641[/url]

04 cummins, built :smokin:
DieselSmokinYall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselSmokinYall View Post
so why do you keep making fake acounts to pimp your cutter
Actually, I never made any fake accounts. Those members are both on my other forums, and on weldingweb.com

I asked for their support and since I took care of them, they are taking care of me. One hand washes the other.

Ive been nice to a lot of people in my dealings and those people are showing their appreciation.

Thanks to Pat and Dan for their support!,

Simon

Old 07-20-2008, 11:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 416
Whats the price on the LC-416D ?
RocKrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 70340
What is the diferenmces between the WeldPro LS-160 anbd the WeldPro LS-160p ??

Also.. is any of these capable to MIG weld? One of your compettitors has a prototype capable of mig weld with a spool gun.

Your prices look great!

Jorge Meza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge Meza View Post
What is the diferenmces between the WeldPro LS-160 anbd the WeldPro LS-160p ??

Also.. is any of these capable to MIG weld? One of your compettitors has a prototype capable of mig weld with a spool gun.

Your prices look great!
Jorge,

Thanks for the question. The 160 does not have the Pulse welding. The 160P has a lot more controls especially useful for welding aluminum.

We have a separate mig welder with a spool gun called the WeldMate LM-250L, which is also on the website. Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks

Old 07-22-2008, 10:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKrawler View Post
Whats the price on the LC-416D ?
Rockrawler,

We are offering a special right now for $499.99, which is a very reduced price with 30 piece consumables kit free! We are also offering FREE SHIPPING.

We will announce more specials in the week to come.

Thank you for your interest.

Simon

Old 07-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 416
So for basic cutting and welding with 110V supply what is the best deal for the money? Main uses will be steel fabrication with .120 or slightly thicker material, maybe some chromo and later on some aluminum is possible
RocKrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKrawler View Post
So for basic cutting and welding with 110V supply what is the best deal for the money? Main uses will be steel fabrication with .120 or slightly thicker material, maybe some chromo and later on some aluminum is possible
RocKrawler,

For the thickness of the steel you need to cut, the 40amp unit will be just fine. We have the LP-40D plasma cutter and the WeldMax LC-416D plasma cutter/welder. Now, both of these units are 110/220v, but remember they perform better on 220v kinda like having double the horsepower.

I can give you the WeldMax 416D which has the same Plasma built inside the machine but also offers a tig and stick welder for $500.00 shipped. That is $100.00 above the stand alone LP-40D price. Please note although the WeldMax LC 416D will cut aluminum, it will not weld it with Argon gas in TIG mode.

Please let me know if you are interested! I was told you are also a vendor by one of our customers. Please call me direct 415-752-7774 x201 and I will be more than happy to help answer some questions for you.

Simon

Old 07-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 87479
Quote:
Originally Posted by longevity-inc.com View Post

I can give you the WeldMax 416D which has the same Plasma built inside the machine but also offers a tig and stick welder for $500.00 shipped.
wow, a dual voltage 40 amp plasma/tig/stick combo for $500 shipped! If you have access to 220 how thick will it cut ?

Is there a dual voltage 50 amp plasma/tig/stick combo? Price? Max cut thickness?

Thanks
JFoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFoster View Post
wow, a dual voltage 40 amp plasma/tig/stick combo for $500 shipped! If you have access to 220 how thick will it cut ?

Is there a dual voltage 50 amp plasma/tig/stick combo? Price? Max cut thickness?

Thanks

Jfoster,

We do have some units that have the 50 amp plasma cutter built inside with Tig and Stick Welders. Here is a great look at one:

http://longevity-inc.com/product_details.php?id=53

It is our WeldMax LC-520D 50AMP Plasma Cutter and 200AMP Tig Welder with a 140amp Arc Welder

The website price is $749.99 with free foot pedal and argon regulator, but the pirate price is $699.99 with FREE SHIPPING and DOA Guarantee insurance with 3-year warranty both parts and labor and a 30 piece consumables kit. The unit can cut up to .5 inch no problems. We actually had a customer cut .5 inch with a 40amp unit without a problem. The 50amp unit is even better and rated at 1inch, but thats in my opinion a high value rating! If you are going to cut up to .5 inch, i recommend the 50amp unit or the weldmax lc-520d.

Let me know if you are interested!

Simon

Old 08-01-2008, 12:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Pirate Special Of The Week! Starting 08/04/2008

Pirate Members:

We are offering SPECIAL PIRATE pricing on our ForceCut LP-50D Plasma Cutter. This weeks special price is $479.99 FREE SHIPPING, 3-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR Warranty and DOAinsurance (We cover both return and replacement shipping charges if your unit is DOA) and we are also including a FREE 30 Piece Consumables Kit ALL FOR $479.99 (Pictured)

Specifications:

Operating Voltage:
208/220vac 50/60HZ Input Single Phase 1PH
110/120vac 50/60HZ Input Single Phase 1PH
50amp cut draws 25Amps
40amp cut draws 22.5Amps
230V No Load Voltage, 100-115V Working Voltage

Cutting Specs:
3" Per minute @ 1" Steel (Severance Cut)
7" Per minute @ 3/4" Thick Steel
17" Per minute @ 1/2" Thick Steel

High Frequency and Contact Start:
High Frequency DC Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. High Frequency Plasma cuts faster with less distortion in your metal.

Power Specs:
Power Factor 0.93
100% Duty cycle (cut time) at 40amp cut
60% Duty cycle at 50amp cut setting

Air requirements: 60-75psi @ 4.5cfm
Internal High Speed Cooling Fan to Regulate Temperature
Has built in Thermal & Overload Protection

Weight: 28LBS (30LBS Boxed)
Dimensions: 15"Length X 9"High X 6"Wide

What is Included?

* Main Unit
* Cutting Torch
* Earth Clamp
* Air Regulator with Bracket
* Air Hose
* Consumables: 3 piece tips, 3 piece electrodes, 3 piece gas diffuser, 3 piece shield cups

We are also happy to announce our newest dealer addition ,A2Z Electronics + Welding run by Jerry, Jim, and Kay, who you may all know from this website! We are pleased to get their expertise and knowledge of these machines in addition to our quality customer service. They will be on here shortly talking to some of their past customers!

Also, if you wish to receive a 60AMP torch in addition to the 50amp torch offered with this deal, please add an additional $50.00 to your order. (Pictured)

Dont wait on this DEAL, CALL US TODAY and SAVE!

1-877-LONG-INC / 1-877-566-4462

Thank You all and Best of luck!

Old 08-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 70340
What a deal!!!

You really want to get my money!

Now... what about the WeldPro LS-160p ??? Did you find the cure for the "intermitent performance issues" ??

Old 08-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge Meza View Post
What a deal!!!

You really want to get my money!

Now... what about the WeldPro LS-160p ??? Did you find the cure for the "intermitent performance issues" ??
Jorge,

We never had any performance issues are described in your captions! Our supplier is not the one who supplies our competitors. In fact, you can ask one of their former employees who is now our dealer. Call them - they had or still may have one of our WeldPro 160P machines tested and ready to sell! With their little experience with our company and experience with the other company, they will tell you that our machine is one of the best built they have seen... those were their words to us. But please understand, the WeldPro series is a new machine on the market and we are constantly trying to improve our product line with improvements to boards and other necessary components. However, we sold a lot of these machines and have had much success!

Here is their number: 1-480-986-8877

Ask for Jerry or Jim - they are impressed with our quality machines and have been in the business for as long as any other competitor out there.

We are expecting our newest batch shortly, but if you want one unit right away, call them and they will be more than happy to help!

Simon

Old 08-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 94383
Whats the current deal on a unit for pirates that want to cut/weld aluminum and steel?
mrarmyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrarmyant View Post
Whats the current deal on a unit for pirates that want to cut/weld aluminum and steel?
Mrarmyant,

We have the Longevity WeldPro LS-160P and LS-200P, which can both cut and weld aluminum. The TIG is both AC/DC and with Argon gas you will be able to weld aluminum.

Now, for your pirates, we will be giving really special pricing. We are giving $100.00 of the retail price of $999.99 for the WeldPro LS-160P so you are getting the machine for $899.99 plus FREE SHIPPING and a 30 Piece Consumables kit.

For the WeldPro LS-200P, we are giving a $200.00 discount of our retail pricing and we will give you 50% off the consumables and a FREE UPGRADE to the 60AMP Torch! Thats $1099.99 with FREE SHIPPING!

That is a special pirate deal! We want your business! Both units come with a 3-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY and 30Day DOA insurance!

Thanks for your interest!

Old 08-06-2008, 06:21 AM   #21 (permalink)

Member # 89539
LS-200P, which can both cut and weld aluminum. The TIG is both AC/DC and with Argon gas you will be able to weld aluminum.

For the WeldPro LS-200P, we are giving a $200.00 discount of our retail pricing and we will give you 50% off the consumables and a FREE UPGRADE to the 60AMP Torch! Thats $1099.99 with FREE SHIPPING!

That is a special pirate deal! We want your business! Both units come with a 3-YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY and 30Day DOA insurance!

Thanks for your interest![/QUOTE]

Your website says that this unit is unavailable. I would like to order one. Please let me know.

Thanks John
Old 08-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #22 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
PDR John,

I sent you a PM on how to order. Thanks

Old 08-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 116114
John,

Your 50amp plasma cutter is on the way. You should have received an email with tracking. Any questions, we are one call away!

Thanks

Old 08-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 89539
Yep, DHL says it'll be here on the 20th.

Thanks

John
Old 08-08-2008, 06:25 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 70340
What are the diferences the LS-200P has over the WeldPro LS-160P ???