Pirate 4x4 banner

--Pro-Tools Products from TMR Customs--

81K views 497 replies 184 participants last post by  nvrenuf 
#1 ·
TMR Customs is an Authorized Dealer for Pro-Tools. All Pro-Tools products are NOW available for purchase thru our online store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Upon checkout, please enter the Discount Code "PIRATE4X4" to get an additional 10% off our already low Pro-Tools prices. The Discount Code also applies to any products available thru our online store.

Products are also available for purchase by phone, email, or PM

When you combine our honest and up front prices with unmatched service, there's no need to shop anywhere else!

TMR Customs will not be undersold on ANY Pro-Tools Products! If you find a lower price from another retailer please contact us to take advantage of our price match policy. Simply provide us with the product, price, and cost of shipping you were quoted and we will match it.

Pro-Tools specializes in the manufacture of high quality tube & pipe bending equipment, which includes a broad selection of both manual & hydraulic tube benders. Other products offered include tube notching equipment, sheet metal brakes, bead rollers & tube bending software.

See less See more
#350 ·
Pro Tools Products from TMR Customs

Bender showed up today, about a week before I thought it was going to come :grinpimp:

Cant say enough good things about the quality of both the bender and notcher and their packing job. No time to set it up today but its on the priority list.

Thanks again Tim :smokin:
Thanks for posting the great pics Justin! :smokin:

#366 · (Edited)
I've been emailing back and forth with Tim for around a week trying to decide which bender setup to go with and his communication and customer service has been great, his product knowledge is right up there and I'm sure he'll put a package together to suit your needs.

Cheers Tim for all your help. Looking forward to receiving the bender and getting started.

#371 ·
Pro-Tools Tube Bender Package & Die Set

Thanks for the great order James, I will forward the tracking info as soon as it ships from Pro-Tools facility in Tampa FL.

For everyone else, just let us know your budget and intended usage, I'm confident we can put together a package that fits your needs! :smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.