Pirate 4x4 banner

--Pro-Tools Products from TMR Customs--

81K views 497 replies 184 participants last post by  nvrenuf 
#1 ·
TMR Customs is an Authorized Dealer for Pro-Tools. All Pro-Tools products are NOW available for purchase thru our online store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Upon checkout, please enter the Discount Code "PIRATE4X4" to get an additional 10% off our already low Pro-Tools prices. The Discount Code also applies to any products available thru our online store.

Products are also available for purchase by phone, email, or PM

When you combine our honest and up front prices with unmatched service, there's no need to shop anywhere else!

TMR Customs will not be undersold on ANY Pro-Tools Products! If you find a lower price from another retailer please contact us to take advantage of our price match policy. Simply provide us with the product, price, and cost of shipping you were quoted and we will match it.

Pro-Tools specializes in the manufacture of high quality tube & pipe bending equipment, which includes a broad selection of both manual & hydraulic tube benders. Other products offered include tube notching equipment, sheet metal brakes, bead rollers & tube bending software.

See less See more
#126 ·
Pro-Tools products from TMR Customs

PM sent with pricing, thanks for the opportunity to earn your business!

For anyone who needs Pro-Tools products for the Christmas Holidays, I need to have your orders submitted by Dec 18th.

Pro-Tools will be closed for 2 weeks to install new equipment and re-tool their plant to better serve you.

#127 ·
Pro-Tools products from TMR Customs

Thanks for all the orders placed thru our online store, and when ordering please mention you saw our ad on Pirate 4x4.

If you find a lower price anywhere please contact me and I'll take care of you. We've got a special promotion to sweeten the pot for any Pirate 4x4 members needing a price match.

We will not be undersold on any Pro-Tools products!

Don't forget to visit our online store for Pro-Tools and other products related to your fabrication projects.

Our customer service is unmatched and you'll be very happy with the wide variety of products we offer to assist with your fabrication needs.

#128 ·
Thanks to bickford for taking advantage of our exclusive offer to Pirate 4x4 members!

As soon as your die set leaves Pro-Tools facility I will forward you the tracking information.

For anyone else planning on receiving any Pro-Tools products over the holidays please get your order in to me ASAP!

Orders received after Dec 18th will not ship until after Jan 2nd when Pro-Tools reopens after their holiday shutdown.

#129 ·
TMR Customs & Pro-Tools

Please keep the PM's coming and take advantage of our exclusive offer to Pirate 4x4 Members! :beer:

For anyone planning on receiving any Pro-Tools products over the holidays please get your order in to me ASAP!

Orders received after closing today will not ship until after Jan 2nd when Pro-Tools reopens after their holiday shutdown.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.