Pirate 4x4 banner

--Pro-Tools Products from TMR Customs--

81K views 497 replies 184 participants last post by  nvrenuf 
#1 ·
TMR Customs is an Authorized Dealer for Pro-Tools. All Pro-Tools products are NOW available for purchase thru our online store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Upon checkout, please enter the Discount Code "PIRATE4X4" to get an additional 10% off our already low Pro-Tools prices. The Discount Code also applies to any products available thru our online store.

Products are also available for purchase by phone, email, or PM

When you combine our honest and up front prices with unmatched service, there's no need to shop anywhere else!

TMR Customs will not be undersold on ANY Pro-Tools Products! If you find a lower price from another retailer please contact us to take advantage of our price match policy. Simply provide us with the product, price, and cost of shipping you were quoted and we will match it.

Pro-Tools specializes in the manufacture of high quality tube & pipe bending equipment, which includes a broad selection of both manual & hydraulic tube benders. Other products offered include tube notching equipment, sheet metal brakes, bead rollers & tube bending software.

See less See more
#133 ·
Just putting in a good word, Got my order in late on the 18th, I didn't realize that pro toosl was shutting down. TIm made sure my order got in before the shutdown. I got my die set yesterday(1.75 x 6CLR - 240*). Good quick service and good pricing :)

Thanks Tim!!!

Hopefully in a month or two, we'll be picking up another die or two from you!

#134 ·
TMR Customs

Thank you Jason, glad you were happy with our customer service and pricing!

Look forward to hearing from you when you guys are ready for more die sets or any other parts. We offer more than just Pro-Tools for all your offroad and fabrication needs :beer:

#142 ·
Low prices on Pro-Tools products

Thanks to everyone for the orders this week, I've sent out tracking info for all the orders that have shipped.

If you need a quote just fire me a PM or email for the quickest response. I guarantee you'll be happy with both our pricing and customer service!

If you are ordering thru the online store make sure you mention you are from Pirate 4x4 and you'll qualify for a nice discount! :smokin:

#149 ·
looking for the Hydraulic upgrade to my 105 bender. Just need it for a moderately busy garage shop,what do you recomend?

#151 ·
Thanks Tim for the SMOKIN' price on the die! I ordered a 1.75" 240* 6" radius die for the 105 and Tim beat out every other price quote I got by quite a bit! Don't forget to mention you're a pirate member, he'll give an additional discount on top of his already lower pricing.

#161 ·
Buddy and I decided to go with Tim because he's a Canadian vendor and we felt our money safer with him.

Tim gave us GREAT service, very competitive prices and our bender/die should be Tuesday after ordering last Friday.

Two thumbs up to Tim, and Tim... you can count on me ordering some more stuff shortly!

#163 ·
can i get a quote on a protools hd bender package with a 1.5"x4.5x240 die and a 1.75x6x240 die.also a hsn-501i industrial notcher.
shipped to 95687

thanks

clint

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.