Pirate 4x4 banner

Dimple Dies -- New Lower Price!

231K views 1K replies 482 participants last post by  twoslo4five0 
#1 ·

dimple dies made from bearing steel, super hard and long lasting stuff.
these are a good quality, nice looking and affordable set of dies. these will dimple 3/16", but i don't recommend dimpling over 11 guage if you want a good looking flare. THESE WILL WORK BETTER AND LAST LONGER IF YOU LUBE THEM WITH YOUR CHOICE OF LUBRICANT. GREASE, WD-40, etc.

these dies are for flaring a hole, and are not to be used for punching a hole. you will need hole saws or your own preferred method of making holes.

these are always in stock unless noted in this thread.

small set (1/2", 3/4", 1") $60

medium set (1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4") $120

large set (2", 2-1/2", 3") $190

6 pc set (small and medium) $175

6 pc set (large and medium) $285

10 pc set (all sizes plus dzus die) $345

small 3 pc set ships for $6, all other sets ship for $15

i get requests all the time for individual dies or random different sizes, and i would have to sell them at a higher cost per die. i wont sell anything other than sets listed above for 2 reasons- you would end up paying more than i'd like to charge, and i end up with random dies that sit on the shelf forever. thanks for understanding.

pics are gone for some reason, so click here to see- http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/tool...ple-dies-new-lower-price-35.html#post14952449

See less See more
#702 ·
thanks for the order!
Can I get a quote on each set individually to 60436 and for the complete set please?
Thanks, -James
small set (1/2", 3/4", 1") $65 shipped

medium set (1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4") $100 shipped

large set (2", 2-1/2", 3") $170 shipped

6 pc set (small and medium) $155 shipped

6 pc set (large and medium) $260 shipped

10 pc set (all sizes plus dzus die) $310 shipped

#716 ·
thanks for all the orders guys!

all i have in stock now is a 9 pc set, all sizes without the dzus die.

i'll let this go for $285 shipped.:smokin:

i should have more later this week, but not sure if i'll have any full sets. i'll know by tomorrow or wednesday.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.