Pirate 4x4 banner

Dimple Dies -- New Lower Price!

231K views 1K replies 482 participants last post by  twoslo4five0 
#1 ·

dimple dies made from bearing steel, super hard and long lasting stuff.
these are a good quality, nice looking and affordable set of dies. these will dimple 3/16", but i don't recommend dimpling over 11 guage if you want a good looking flare. THESE WILL WORK BETTER AND LAST LONGER IF YOU LUBE THEM WITH YOUR CHOICE OF LUBRICANT. GREASE, WD-40, etc.

these dies are for flaring a hole, and are not to be used for punching a hole. you will need hole saws or your own preferred method of making holes.

these are always in stock unless noted in this thread.

small set (1/2", 3/4", 1") $60

medium set (1-1/4", 1-1/2", 1-3/4") $120

large set (2", 2-1/2", 3") $190

6 pc set (small and medium) $175

6 pc set (large and medium) $285

10 pc set (all sizes plus dzus die) $345

small 3 pc set ships for $6, all other sets ship for $15

i get requests all the time for individual dies or random different sizes, and i would have to sell them at a higher cost per die. i wont sell anything other than sets listed above for 2 reasons- you would end up paying more than i'd like to charge, and i end up with random dies that sit on the shelf forever. thanks for understanding.

pics are gone for some reason, so click here to see- http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/tool...ple-dies-new-lower-price-35.html#post14952449

See less See more
#903 ·
all dies are out of stock for a few weeks. i have a pallet on order but they're not going to ship for at least 2-3 weeks. i'll make it up to those who have to wait by running a christmas sale.:)

thanks,
billy

#909 ·
word.:)
I'm interested in a complete set aswell when you get some more in stock shoot me a pm. What was the capacity on these again?
i recommend no more than 1/8", but 3/16" has been done with no issues. it gives a different flare when you go thicker than sheetmetal. i'll let you know when i get more in, thanks!

#913 ·
Christmas Sale!!! $280 10 pc shipped

i will have more in a week. i cant get them to your door til just after christmas, but the christmas sale begins right now.:)

my new site is still under construction, so bear with me and send paypal to shawnaleahw@hotmail.com and please be sure your shipping address is correct / current on paypal. then shoot me a pm to let me know who it was from here that sent it.:D

thanks!
billy

#918 ·
very nice!:smokin:
Do i get the 280 deal i already sent the money but you didnt have any instock???? ;)

-Dave
you sure do. i've been very busy with moving 1000 miles away and starting a new job but i'll get you a refund by the time i ship your dies, thanks.

#927 ·
Dies are back in stock!!!

with the exception of 1.25" dies, these are back in stock and the 1.25's will be here in 3 weeks. i am happy to ship your order asap and ship the single 1.25 dies seperately at my expense when it gets here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.