Torchmate CNC Plasma Table and Cutter Sale (Here is your chance!) - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor's Marketplace > Tools and Supplies
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 98865
Torchmate CNC Plasma Table and Cutter Sale (Here is your chance!)

We are launching a new Torchmate website on Monday and I thought it might be a good time to celebrate and give our Pirate friends a little sneak preview. Realize that these links will take you to a temporary site where the new website is being stored until Monday when it will go live on torchmate.com, so don't bookmark it until after that please. I am really anxious to see what everyone thinks of the new site. It has been almost one year since we offered the big 25% off sale. I think it is time to do it again. Now through May 31st 2010, for Pirate4x4 members only, we are offering 25% off all Torchmate cnc gantry kits, complete tables, bolt together systems and accessories, with the only exception being the new Torchmate 2x2 (Sorry!). We are also offering a 10% discount off our already low prices on Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster Series plasma cutters and consumables. In addition we will offer 25% off all Thermal Dynamics high precision AutoCut and UltraCut plasma cutters.

Torchmate 1 4x8 Gantry Kits normally $3,295 would now be $2,471
Torchmate 2 4x8 Gantry Kits normally $6,995 now $5,246
Torchmate 2 4x4 Bolt Together Systems normally $7,495 now $5,621
Torchmate 3 5x10 Gantry Kits normally $9,495 now $7,121
Torchmate 3 5x10 Bolt Together Systems were $12,895 are now $9,671
Torchmate X 5x10 Gantry Kits that were $13,495 are now $10,121
Torchmate X 5x10 Water Tables were $27,500 and are now $20,625
Routermate 4x8 CNC Routing and Milling Systems were $17,500 and are now $13,125

Give a call toll free to have a system quote customized that best fits your needs (866)571-1066 or (775)673-2200 International. Be sure to tell the representative that puts the quote together for you that you are a Pirate4x4 member and you want the 25% Pirate discount. All Torchmate machines come with lifetime unlimited support and a one year warranty.

As before, this is the best way I know to say thank you for all of your support! I recommend making a move early on this because otherwise you could end up waiting awhile for your machine if we get a lot of people pulling the trigger on systems now to take advantage of this rare sale. Please do not PM or email me directly for quotes as I will be overwhelmed and you will be disappointed. If you donít get the best service possible from our sales folks, then let me know. They will be happy to spend as much time on the phone with you as you need as you work through which machine will best suit your needs.

Thanks again!

Bill
Attached Images

We are hiring! Email your resume to our Human Resources Manager at cnichols@torchmate.com and ask about openings.

Buy your consumables here! www.torchmatestore.com
Torchmate Racing Homepage: www.torchmateracing.com
Torchmate CNC Forum here: /forum/125-torchmate-cnc-forum/
Torchmate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 129733
how about a sale on accessories.....

i would really love to have a plate marker
sadisticiron is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 121758
Send a message via AIM to Sroufe7
The new site looks good!

How about a return phone call or e-mail...
Sroufe7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-06-2010, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 84593
Send a message via AIM to HardcorewannabeXJ Send a message via MSN to HardcorewannabeXJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sroufe7 View Post
The new site looks good!

Who are you trying to reach and where? As Bill posted, you won't be able to get through to him directly if you are trying.

-Mike
HardcorewannabeXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 98865
Quote:
The new site looks good!

Hi Scott!

Hey, I haven't been trying to blow you off. I just have a lot of other things going that are taking priority over racing right now. Until I can find someone to run the race program for me, it is going to have to wait. I am pretty much putting the whole program on hold while I concentrate on the things we do best. I get about 5-10 more calls than I can actually return each day. I haven't quite figured out how to get ahead of that.

LOL, no that doesn't mean that I want 50 people hitting me up to run our race program (I can see the wheels turning in all who read this ). I know exactly what I want out of the people out there representing us in motorsports, but if I can't spend the time teaching them how to help us sell our products, then the entire program becomes destined for failure, which isn't good for anyone. It is just going to have to wait for now. I promise that you are near the top of the list.

Thanks for understanding!

Bill

We are hiring! Email your resume to our Human Resources Manager at cnichols@torchmate.com and ask about openings.

Torchmate CNC Forum here: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=125
Old 05-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 121758
Send a message via AIM to Sroufe7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchmate View Post
Hi Scott!

Hey, I haven't been trying to blow you off. I just have a lot of other things going that are taking priority over racing right now. Until I can find someone to run the race program for me, it is going to have to wait. I am pretty much putting the whole program on hold while I concentrate on the things we do best. I get about 5-10 more calls than I can actually return each day. I haven't quite figured out how to get ahead of that.

LOL, no that doesn't mean that I want 50 people hitting me up to run our race program (I can see the wheels turning in all who read this ). I know exactly what I want out of the people out there representing us in motorsports, but if I can't spend the time teaching them how to help us sell our products, then the entire program becomes destined for failure, which isn't good for anyone. It is just going to have to wait for now. I promise that you are near the top of the list.

Thanks for understanding!

Bill
Bill,

Thank you for the reply, that is all I was looking for. I figured you were ignoring me with no responses. Although, racing is the most important thing out there! People always seem to get that mixed up, haha.
Sroufe7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2010, 10:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 98865
Quote:
Bill,

Thank you for the reply, that is all I was looking for. I figured you were ignoring me with no responses. Although, racing is the most important thing out there! People always seem to get that mixed up, haha.
Oh, I know! We just need to convince the rest of the world that racing is the most important thing. (Right behind buying a CNC machine of course)

Thanks for your patience!!!

Last edited by Torchmate; 05-07-2010 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 92235
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticiron View Post
how about a sale on accessories.....

i would really love to have a plate marker
Look again. I see accessories on sale.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 98865
Don't wait!! Just word of advice.

Old 05-13-2010, 10:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 23810
Man I want a 4X8 I gotta get some $ together!
Old 05-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #11 (permalink)

Member # 37600
Send a message via AIM to PAToyota Send a message via Skype™ to PAToyota
I realize the sale doesn't include the 2x2 table, but does it apply to accessories for it?
Quote:
$770 for full routing/milling package including complete 4th axis (Z) and Bosch Colt 1HP Router

[B][COLOR="Blue"]GET INVOLVED - Join the [URL="http://www.sharetrails.org"]Blue Ribbon Coalition[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

'93 Chevrolet 6.5TD K2500 NV4500 Std. Cab Longbed 176K
'85 Toyota 22R RN60 4x4 Std. Cab Shortbed 178K (Currently retired for rebuild)
PAToyota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 98865
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAToyota View Post
I realize the sale doesn't include the 2x2 table, but does it apply to accessories for it?
Sorry, didn't see this until now. I can't do 25% off on the accessories that are only meant for the the 2x2, but we can offer it on all the other ones. So, the routing package for the 2x2 no, but the bigger routing package for the other Torchmate models yes. The hand torch holder is the same one we sell on all our other machines, so yes for it. Same goes for the machine torch holder, arc voltage torch height control, plate marker, Torchmate CAD, laser crosshairs. We have an awful lot of accessories. Just give a call and ask if you have one in mind that I did not mention.

Bill

Old 05-18-2010, 08:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 98865
It always shocks me how many people come out of the woodwork when we offer a sale of any kind. This one is no exception. We should be fine keeping up with shipments on all models. The Torchmate X is the only one I worry about because we have a couple big 10x40 water tables coming. We offered the sale to everyone on X's, not just Pirate. If you are looking at an X, then don't wait until the end of the sale or you could be in for a bit of a wait.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 42146
Send a message via AIM to snowdemon Send a message via MSN to snowdemon Send a message via Yahoo to snowdemon
You've got a PM
snowdemon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2010, 11:51 AM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 37600
Send a message via AIM to PAToyota Send a message via Skype™ to PAToyota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchmate View Post
I can't do 25% off on the accessories that are only meant for the the 2x2, but we can offer it on all the other ones.
Doesn't hurt to ask. Just have to get the table to make some money for itself with the plasma and then I'll be ordering the router package.

[B][COLOR="Blue"]GET INVOLVED - Join the [URL="http://www.sharetrails.org"]Blue Ribbon Coalition[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

'93 Chevrolet 6.5TD K2500 NV4500 Std. Cab Longbed 176K
'85 Toyota 22R RN60 4x4 Std. Cab Shortbed 178K (Currently retired for rebuild)
PAToyota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2010, 10:25 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 147382
What are the prices for your plasma cutters? I dont see any listed on the website. Thanks

Last edited by mattxc2009; 05-20-2010 at 10:36 PM.
mattxc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2010, 09:59 AM   #17 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 98865
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattxc2009 View Post
What are the prices for your plasma cutters? I dont see any listed on the website. Thanks
Easiest thing to do on plasma cutters it to give a call. I don't know that we have pricing on them listed on the new site. We offer the cutters more as a service than anything, so we are extremely competitive wherever we can be.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.