Torchmate customer service - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Vendor Forums > Torchmate CNC Forum
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 02:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 155925
Torchmate customer service

Hey everybody this is my first post, but I've been lurking around here for awhile. I got my 2x2 yesterday. I hadn't decided whether to have it shipped or to go pick it up. Then Josh (Torchmate) told me we'll be in Boise next week for a show,we'll just throw it in the trailer and bring it with us. Now we all have heard about Torchmates great customer service, but this goes above and beyond if you ask me. They saved me a few hundred in shipping ,or about 2 days on a road trip plus $$$. Thanks again Torchmate. I wish more companies would treat there customers like this.
jkce72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 32262
i will agree here they are a top notch company. i tried to order before i went to Iraq, but they were not ready, Bill hooked me up as soon as i got home and was able to order, managed to get it to my house while i still have some time off to play with it.
Gusagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
StinkyFab Racing

Member # 4946
Shit you think that's good, when I got my 4x4 Bill himself brought it all the way down to SoCal for me. He happened to be coming to LA to pick up his desert truck and brought my table down on the trailer with him, then helped me load it into my truck. A 4x4 isn't exactly tiny or light either. I'm sure shipping it would have been $$$, and driving to go get it was pretty much out of the question.

Good luck with your new table. I'm sure you'll find that the TM crew's helpfulness does not stop after delivery.

Overall Winner, 2012&13 KOH EMC. Gettin it done in a stocker!
Co-Dog #4432-KOH 2011 #88-KOH 2010, Crew Chief - KOH 2009, 2008
StinkBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 50751
Torchmate seems like good people. I wanted to build my own table for the experience, but if I were to buy a plasma table, it would hands down be a Torchmate. Being I'm in Sacramento, it's a short trip up to see them. This is not the first thing I've read on this forum that really showed they are serious about customer service and also serious about going above and beyond what other companies would do.
unixadm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 147477
I gotta give this a huge BUMP BUMP. All the staff at Torchmate have been amazing. Keep up the good work guys.

Gord
Old 05-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
AKA Topper

Member # 14368
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKBOB View Post
I gotta give this a huge BUMP BUMP. All the staff at Torchmate have been amazing. Keep up the good work guys.

Gord

Damn straight.

Hung like Einstein, smart as a horse.
Tuffjarhed is offline   Reply With Quote