Pirate 4x4 banner

Wheres all of the FJ's

54K views 168 replies 42 participants last post by  hotsteel41 
#1 ·
Hey come on FJ Owners where are all of the FJ Posts? THey might have to get rid of this section if we dont start seeing some more action.Maybe your all on the mall shopping site looking for a parking stop to run over. LOL

See less See more
#131 · (Edited)
Disney, Oklahoma (Disney Rocks as the locals affectionately call it), in NE Oklahoma. This area sits at the bottom of a dam, and is literally carved out of, what appears to be, one big ass solid rock.

Hornsfan's, for posterity and scenery.

Mine, in a different lifetime (year and a half ago) when the suggestions that I should just do an SAC and be done with it, made me laugh.

I'm not laughing anymore, considering I'd have been money ahead to have listened.

It's been rumored by another local that the previous owner of Mud claimed OK to offer the best wheeling in the central US. Now, I haven't found it, but I'm running 35s, so odds are if I did, I'd have to turn back anyway. Hahaha.

#139 ·
Cheers mate.

Kings are awesome. Always had bilsteins in my previous trucks and thought they rode and handled good. The Kings are in another league all together.

And yep, Trailready HD series simulated beadlocks. 17x8 4.5"backspacing (0 offset) with 315/70R17 MTZs.

#149 ·
銀チタン;14671992 said:
Hahaha. Surely for shoes.

Bumper looks good. Bet Jason contemplates where the badging will go, before finalizing a design. Hahaha.
Pretty sure he's planning on just keeping that front cutout like his other bumpers. Think the "bling plate" on mine was just for prototype/show purposes.

Unless everyone starts asking for that, I suppose...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.