Pirate 4x4 banner

Wheres all of the FJ's

54K views 168 replies 42 participants last post by  hotsteel41 
#1 ·
Hey come on FJ Owners where are all of the FJ Posts? THey might have to get rid of this section if we dont start seeing some more action.Maybe your all on the mall shopping site looking for a parking stop to run over. LOL

See less See more
#3 ·
Mad Dog is a Lone Wolf. ;)

I tried dragging a bunch of people over from FJCforums but it didn't really stick... or else once they got here they started reading other tech subforums.

It's going to be a while before people are routinely doing heavy mods to their FJC's. Once they do, they'll be researching what other people do here, and traffic will pick up.

#8 ·
No, really has anyone taken thier FJ on a good trail lately. LOL , YOu dont have to be SASed. Where is Eric he beats the hell out of his everytime he goes out. You guys are too kind and my head is too big, If I ever need a helmet I wont be able to find one big enough!

#19 ·
where's the fj's

Mad dog your rig is sick I have been a fan of your sas mods.It will take me some time but the level of your rig is what I am shooting for. So how long did the bushwacker flares last or do you remove them for wheeling?P.S. if you ever come kansas way I could take you around an scare the crap out of some jeep's LMAO:grinpimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.