We Rock Results - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Toyota - Formula Toy Forum
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2006, 01:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
a2b

Member # 22547
We Rock Results

well this was a tight competition. during the first day we were all tight at the first course, then at the second course, jake and mike wright killed it and won that course. then by the third, i was in the lead pretty good, then i timed out on the last course but john james made it and he about notted it up with a 6 point lead. the next day, on the second course, john and i were 3 points from each other and i timed out 4 feet from the finish line well that 40pts put john in the lead, which he held. but it put me back behind matt messer. it came down to the last course which i thought mustard dog and i did pretty good on. no cones and a few back ups, plus a bonus line just for fun we secured second place on the last course by only by a few points.

this whole weekend was the hardest courses i have ever seen. it was anyones game, competition was extremely tight. i think that its a great class to be in.

competitors, make sure you get all your prize money and stuff. john james, email aaron@prpseats.com and tell him you got first and you have seats. he needs your address.

FINISHING RESULTS
1. john james (team tinbender)
2. hobie (team hobie with team tinbender spotter and welder and team trail gear support)
3. matt messer (trail gear)
4. mike and jake wright
5. marlin (team marlin)

also, john, how do i get the 100 from cv unlimited? - hobie

Last edited by a2b; 04-12-2006 at 03:45 PM.
a2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2b
john james, email aaron@prpseats.com and tell him you got first and you have seats. he needs your address.

also, john, how do i get the 100 from cv unlimited? - hobie
I called PRP. Aaron is in Moab until Monday so I'll call him then.
Give George Stucky at CV Unlimited a call and tell him you won. I didn't tell him that I put his money towards 2nd cause he didn't seem to care. Ask him if he wants you to send him some pictures of rigs running his stickers. Let me know if you have any problems.
X-Chassis #12
6 time KOH finisher
2008/2009 W.E. Rock West Coast Series Champion
2008 Pro Rock Champion
Just "HAMMER" it!!
My Buildup /forum/general-4x4-discussion/298203-desertoy-mustard-dog-build-pair-x-chassis.html
desertoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links