Pirate 4x4 banner

2003 roll call

2K views 37 replies 35 participants last post by  cruzila 
#1 ·
TO ALL THE NEWBIES:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

AND TO FIND THE WEBWHEELERS...........

HOW MANY TIMES A MONTH DO YOU WHEEL?
HOW MANY DAYS OF THE WEEK ARE SPENT IN THE GARAGE?

FOR ME EVERYDAY IM EITHER WORKING ON MY JUNK, SOMEBODY ELSES JUNK, OR WHEELING......:D

AND TO THE WEBWHEELERS:flipoff2:

#5 ·
Web wheeler

Ok i admit,
i only go on a off road trips like 5 times a year. For the simple reason i can't just take time off of work and there are no decent spots out here to wheel. All i can find here is mud and a bit of sand.
Also, off roading is illegal and i don't want to be in a mud bogging traffic jam when there is a event.

Mark

#6 ·
It has been about 2 months since I wheeled last because of 2 major building project going on 8" coil spring kit on sammy and 350 sm465 swap to my 75 fj40 but I useally go wheelin every weekend :flipoff2: I build to beat on not for show:flipoff2:

#7 ·
Re: Web wheeler

BJ45 said:
Ok i admit,
i only go on a off road trips like 5 times a year. For the simple reason i can't just take time off of work and there are no decent spots out here to wheel. All i can find here is mud and a bit of sand.
Also, off roading is illegal and i don't want to be in a mud bogging traffic jam when there is a event.

Mark
fourwheeling is illegal there? Nothing like government control, I bet guns are aginst the law too.

As for me usually I wheel about 20 times a year but this year has been slow cause of all the mods I have been doing on the cruiser. I do work on it about 5 days a week the other 2 are for snowboarding!

#9 ·
It also illegal to wheel in sweden, but we juste go to Finland to wheel if there's no wheeling event. It's also illegal to have guns in sweden without licens but I have heard that we have more guns per person in sweden than you have in the US.

#12 ·
Re: Re: Web wheeler

USFSIHC said:

fourwheeling is illegal there? Nothing like government control, I bet guns are aginst the law too.
Guns are illegal too. Not for hunting i guess, when you have the right license, which probably will take a lot of time.

But alcohol and softdrugs are legal from the age of 16!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Mark

#15 ·
In the summer months I manage to go wheeling once a month. In the winter I will do a few trips but it is not fun fixing shit when your fingers are going numb.

Garage time depends on whether something is broken or I have a new mod I am working on. Probably two days a week usually weekends are spent in the garage.

NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL YOU PLEASE TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK KEY! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

#17 ·
web wheeler

actually, i brought the new year in with a wheeling trip, competed last saturday in a night event, which went to 2am, and did really well, havent got the results yet, but i was on fire!!

got the short course championships on in two weeks and next week, im going to get my truck on a video production :flipoff2:

hopefully get it into a local mag within a few months, then sell it and every spare moment is spent in the garage wrenching on the FJ45 :flipoff2:

but i love web wheeling, its heaps easier

#19 ·
Normally Wheel a couple times a month in the summer, and a few trips in the winter. This year has been so bad for snow here on the Colorado front range, we have been wheeling at least once a month... Garage time depends on current mod's taking place and breakage.

#20 ·
I'm a webwheeler for now. I can't beat the crap out of a truck I'm trying to sell and my cruiser is still stock.(waiting to sell truck and have $$) Once the truck sells the cruiser goes in for 35"MT's on 15x10 rockcrawlers, SOA, gears and a bunch of other goodies. :D

I am hoping to be done to make Sierra Trek in August.

#21 ·
We're gettin out at least once a month for a full weekend, and more like three times every two months. Now that the main buildup is done I'm finding myself working on getting the 58 Fairlane 500 in the garage ready for sale ;)

#24 ·
Every weekend if I can...I've had the Cruiser out 4 weekends in a row...would also go this weekend but our club is having a tech day... In the summer time we go sometimes twice a week:D I live about 30 min. from Mini-Moab and 30 min. from the West Desert which is full of old mine roads...plus there is a canyon five minutes from my door that has some decent rallying...:D :D

#25 ·
I try to get out to one of our local spots with the SA wheeling group, but they are not as hard core as I'd like. Also, I plan for at least one TLCA event (BHCC this year) and as many LSLC runs as I can get kitchen passes for.

As far as garage work, I have to fight the family for that too. (those with kids will understand) :D But I ususally get a 4 hour block every weekend where I can work on my stuff. After I get my onboard air / saginaw / GM alt / electric fan installed on my 60, I'm gonna go ahead and spring it over before BHCC (Gotta have at least 35s!) :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.