Pirate 4x4 banner

Lesson Learned

653 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Stupid frnch jackasS 
#1 ·
"Oscar The Grouch" (my 40) is NEVER going to the :eek: mall again. Within 200 yards of home on one of the busiest roads in the area during rush hour, My coil wire burns in half. For some strange reason I thought a trip to the mall would be nice in "Oscar" this afternoon.:D Strangely though I had a spare coil wire with me, so getting back running took hardly no time at all.

#4 ·
green73 said:
"Oscar The Grouch" (my 40) is NEVER going to the :eek: mall again. Within 200 yards of home on one of the busiest roads in the area during rush hour, My coil wire burns in half. For some strange reason I thought a trip to the mall would be nice in "Oscar" this afternoon.:D Strangely though I had a spare coil wire with me, so getting back running took hardly no time at all.
Yeeehaw! I LOVE it! You broke down on the way to the mall to go wheelin'! You are GETTIN' IT! hehehe

:D :D :D

-t

#5 ·
Actually I was on the way home from the mall, I think "Oscar" got pissed that I took him there.:p I did get the out of date Chuck Taylors though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.