Mallory ignitions - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Toyota - Land Cruiser
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2004, 10:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 19465
Send a message via ICQ to BumperJumper Send a message via AIM to BumperJumper Send a message via Yahoo to BumperJumper
Mallory ignitions

Does anyone have any experience with Mallory ignitions? During the short amount of time my MSD Stacker worked, it was outstanding, and I definately want a CDI ignition in my 62. After talking to a guy who had used both MSD and Mallory products in various older vehicles, I got curious to try the Hyfire VI-AL, which he said he absolutely loved in his Mach1 429 (which is dead sexy). Said he never had any luck with MSD products, so that helped me lean a bit more into trying the Mallory box. I just wanted to get a few more opinions before ordering one.

Hell I should volunteer for another deployment right after this one and get all the money I can

USAF Active Duty, proudly serving

Last edited by BumperJumper; 12-05-2004 at 10:33 PM.
BumperJumper is offline   Reply With Quote