Pirate 4x4 banner

2002 Tacoma Craigslist special

8K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  theytookmyname 
#1 ·
2002 Tacoma 2.7 5speed
Dana 44 5.38 lockright
Toyota rear 5.29 welded
Jimmy Greaves rear leafs?? 57" long anyone know anything about these? Guy said there long travel
Has wagoner lift springs under front right now that seem tall.

See less See more
#5 ·
Did a few things to the truck. Grinded off the rest of the ifs brackets. Cut off the front spring hanger because it's set up for a 31.25 center not 31.5". Also I'm running toy rears and it was to far forward.

Started on the frenched spring hangers to. They look huge but I want room for my shackles.
And the pic of the rear springs is at full droop. I'm not impressed with them at all. They measured 57" with weight on them. What's everyone's opinion on them

#17 ·

Threw some paint on the bed. Still need to support the main hoop and figure out my tail lights. But I needed to get it out of my garage and wanted some paint on it first.

T100 oilpan will be here today and my front shocks. Steering shaft is done (no pics). Firewall hole is covered also.

Once I put the pan on I can bolt my steering links on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#25 ·

Working on my front dshaft. The short pieces of tube are just for mockup! It will be longer than that haha.

And the dual cases are still laying on the garage floor because I didn't have the adapter for the back of the tranny. So it's in the mail thanks the Trail Gear. Hopefully be here for the weekend and I might get the truck out [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.