Pirate 4x4 banner

toyota hardwayre

630 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Izeloz 
#1 ·
toyota hardware

looking for a source on toyota engine hardware. i just paid more than id like to admit for 10 studs and nuts from the stealer.

#3 ·
I swear there was a vendor on here about a year ago that mentioned they could get toyota hardware for alot cheaper than the dealer, but I don't remember who it was. The other thing you can do, is go to the junk yard, and start filling your pockets. I know it sound a little ghetto, but it beats paying through the nose @ toyota.

#4 ·
montezuma said:
I swear there was a vendor on here about a year ago that mentioned they could get toyota hardware for alot cheaper than the dealer, but I don't remember who it was. The other thing you can do, is go to the junk yard, and start filling your pockets. I know it sound a little ghetto, but it beats paying through the nose @ toyota.
That is one of the ways I get my two dollars back at P-N-P!!!!! :flipoff2:

#5 ·
Marlin seems to be coming up with more and more of this stuff. Mostly axle and brake hardware, but I bet they have a good source. Maybe Enginebuilder does too.

Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.