Pirate 4x4 banner

Bender Build-Up Truck Winner !!!!!!!!!!!

3K views 62 replies 51 participants last post by  RedNeckRea 
#1 ·
Well, we got our ducks in a row early, so we figured we'd spare the suspense.

Congratulations to David Cook of Nevada.... you are the owner of a kickass new Toyota Rock Rig.

If you see this before Mustard Dog has talked to you, shoot him a PM or Post up here.

Just talked to Jack at RVMD and the paint is done, just waitng for the new decals :D

#4 ·
Congrats!

JW

#14 ·
TOY 2 said:
my new truck :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't belive this!!!!!!!!Tin binders ROCK Sorry so shot but I'm headding out for work right now. Thanks again
Congrats bud, glad I was able to get hold of you :D

Thanks for supporting the cause, and we'll see you at the Hammers.

#15 ·
We have more winners.

The first and last people to buy tickets get a TIN:skull:BENDER.ORG beer coozie, and the the two people that bought the most tickets (we had a tie) will get a shirt from this years Jambo.

Once JRT posts up who you guys are shoot me your address' and I'll send this stuff out :)

#18 ·
UMMM, I DEMAND A RECOUNT?

BURN IT AND DRAW AGAIN, please?

Ah hell, lets just wheel.

Congrats again dude, I did have big BAD dreams about that truck.

JW

#21 ·
Aw man I had it all planned out too!

Take the Diamond axle, and Marlin drive train, along with the TB valve cover and swap them over to my xtracab. Then put my axle and drivetrain in the...aw fawk...nevermind... :crybaby2:

Glad to see it went to someone from NV! Us Vegas types will be in on Thurday.

Doc

#26 ·
Roc Doc said:
Aw man I had it all planned out too!

Take the Diamond axle, and Marlin drive train, along with the TB valve cover and swap them over to my xtracab. Then put my axle and drivetrain in the...aw fawk...nevermind... :crybaby2:

Glad to see it went to someone from NV! Us Vegas types will be in on Thurday.

Doc
Some of us will be there wed ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.