Pirate 4x4 banner

AOR!?!? Anyone HOME!!! HELLO!!!

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  yarddog 
#1 ·
Im trying to deal with this with a smile on my face, but anyone done business with AOR in the last Month?

I placed my order online w/ credit card on March 3rd and I was immediately sent a reciept by email, and my C/C was charged that day, (except for shipping which their website says is charged separately).

Starting about 10 days ago I started trying to call them to find out what was up. I've called no less than 25 times and never was able to get a real person on the phone. I've left only about half a dozen messages or so, and emailed about 6 or 8 times as well. Each time I state I've already paid and my receipt #, ph# etc. Everything for them to find my info and get back to me on what the hold up is.

THEY HAVE NOT GOTTEN BACK TO ME!!!

I realize what has happened in the world of rock crawling in the past 5+ years, so I understand they may have more business than they can handle, but the fact that Im a paying customer and they STILL can't at least pick up the phone and let me know there situation??? This is very poor customer service and I am still trying to keep an open mind to give them the benefit of the doubt.

My question is anyone else have this problem with them lately? Hear any reason for it?

And my most important q; Is there anyone from AOR on this board??? If so please let me know if there is any problem, you guys on vacation, did CO. disapear off the map?

Thanks
Jeff

See less See more
#5 ·
I havent had a credit card in almost 7 years, I just use my debit. But, can't you just say screw it and call the CC company and funds rejected and go with another company? I have heard about AOR's issues and a rig I am currently building for a guy had to order new springs from alcan due to the issues with AOR (had AOR springs on the nose that were damaged)

#7 · (Edited)
crash said:
I havent had a credit card in almost 7 years, I just use my debit. But, can't you just say screw it and call the CC company and funds rejected and go with another company? I have heard about AOR's issues and a rig I am currently building for a guy had to order new springs from alcan due to the issues with AOR (had AOR springs on the nose that were damaged)
Thanks Crash,
I am aware and will most likely cancel it in a couple more weeks. They are just shock mounts and could probably be fab'd, (which shows my level of skill, and tools[EDIT]), and I don't really need them for a couple months, so back to the 'having my buddies do it for me' scenario.

#8 ·
84runner said:
Thanks Crash,
I am aware and will most likely cancel it in a couple more weeks. They are just shock mounts and could probably be fab'd, (which shows my level of skill, and tools[EDIT]), and I don't really need them for a couple months, so back to the 'having my buddies do it for me' scenario.
good luck to ya on how ever you chose to handle it...

#9 ·
Dude, I can feel your pain. I had bought a complete set of springs and conversion stuff from AOR. I was told 5 weeks and well, it took 17 weeks to get the stuff. I ordered all of it in the beginning of summer and got them at the end. I lost a lot of good weather time to them. I told Randy, he had to make it up to me or else. I got a set of front shock hoops free of charge! I would call and and email close to a daily and more than daily. When I got a hold of Randy, I would be stern but I would also be professional. I am pretty sure I would not use AOR again, if I dont have to. But since I bought the orbital eyes, I am stuck! I will eventually go to a 3 link set up! Not sure if this helps.

#10 ·
WiCkEd_4RuNNeR said:
Dude, I can feel your pain. I had bought a complete set of springs and conversion stuff from AOR. I was told 5 weeks and well, it took 17 weeks to get the stuff. I ordered all of it in the beginning of summer and got them at the end. I lost a lot of good weather time to them. I told Randy, he had to make it up to me or else. I got a set of front shock hoops free of charge! I would call and and email close to a daily and more than daily. When I got a hold of Randy, I would be stern but I would also be professional. I am pretty sure I would not use AOR again, if I dont have to. But since I bought the orbital eyes, I am stuck! I will eventually go to a 3 link set up! Not sure if this helps.
Your shock hoops are working great for a clothes hanger too :D

#11 ·
fahrenheit 451 said:
>>did CO. disapear off the map?<<

This probably won't help, but there were a few of them standing outside the shop today when I was heading to the mall.

Maybe you could stop by and give them a friendly heads up about what's going on here. They may be doing the best they can or they just stopped giving a shit. Talking to them for a minute might give you an idea of what's happening over there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.