Pirate 4x4 banner

help w/ airshocks?

375 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  MUCHADO 
#1 ·
Within the next few months, I plan on ditching my current rock hard rear leafs(old school 3" ranchos with HUGE shackles*bought it like that*) and going with a link'd rear setup. I've been looking into getting a set of those fox airshocks for when I do my rear suspension. The only thing that I could find that was a negative about them is body roll--and that was in a POR article. I was wondering if anyone had much experience with these shocks and if it would be a good/bad idea. Currently this is my DD, but I will be getting an econo-car soon to take over most of the daily driving, but the yota will still remain on the road--so it has to be streetable. I keep getting told to go coilover but that is alot of money(that I don't have)... so if airshocks will do the trick I'd like to do those.. If not, then I may just do an actual coil/bucket and regular shocks.. I just figured the air shocks could be an easier way to do it. Any help/suggestions/pics of setups would help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.