Pirate 4x4 banner

Formula Toyota 2005 Event #1 at the Jambo

2K views 63 replies 29 participants last post by  RedNeckRea 
#1 ·
Evidently the rumors are true, the first Calrocs event that was originally planned for the same weekend as the Jamboree has been canceled completely.

So, in the spirit of always trying to pull off the impossible, I talked to Camo this morning and we're looking at doing a 1 day/ 6 Obsticle Formula Toy event on Sunday morning at the Jambo.

This is not set in stone, and I will be contacting everyone that has built an Ftoy (that I can find numbers for). Last year was such a kick in the pants and I'd hate to see this series lose momentum.

When Camo gets back from Moab, we will work through how the rest of the season will play out. But if I have anything to say about it, we will have full season of Formula Toyota action.

If you know of any Ftoy competitors that are not on here, please have them call me at 909 336 5445

Regards
Dave

#6 ·
fatcell

hey there fat cell the speed limit for fat guys like you only applies mostly when your tilto meter is at 5 degrees because that is when your fatcells will roll down the hill.if you are talking about the actual speed limit it is no faster than 5 mph in the fast food drive thru. as far party hats go there is no jackasses going including you becasue you are no longer one sac out :flipoff:

#7 ·
Sac's in the track said:
hey there fat cell the speed limit for fat guys like you only applies mostly when your tilto meter is at 5 degrees because that is when your fatcells will roll down the hill.if you are talking about the actual speed limit it is no faster than 5 mph in the fast food drive thru. as far party hats go there is no jackasses going including you becasue you are no longer one sac out :flipoff:
wtf are you talking about??? :confused:

#8 ·
Hey Survey Boy.... youll find out at the Jambo... Oh wait you wont cause the club I got kicked out of for driving to fast or some crap wont go other than one guy named yacker. they are so scared of JV its not even funny..\

Mike-

#9 ·
Holy Shit......................Kicked out from a Clamper Club...............Umm hows that happen.

LOL

About the F-Toys competing at the Hammers during the Jambo....Bring it Awn. I know Lisa and I are up for it. the rig will be there, we'll be there, might as well get the year started right with a fresh 1st Place.................SEED PLANTED. lol

Great thinking JRT.

#13 ·
dave...

i know a lot of the rigs (todd's, lisa's, etc) are plannin on runnin trails on saturday and it would fully sawk to not be able to compete cause they broke on saturday.

have you thought about maybe a friday start or something, instead of sunday? say like dead noon, and only do 4 or 5 courses instead of 6?

#14 ·
JeepRecoveryTeam said:
You and SB were already gonna be drafted :flipoff2:

Need to find a course designer and an assload of cones :D
talk to lil'one. at moab i talked to him and he was thinking about comin down for the event.

and if nothing else, you could have someone from up his way grab a ton of cones from the calrocs shop and use those.

#15 ·
RedNeckRea said:
dave...

i know a lot of the rigs (todd's, lisa's, etc) are plannin on runnin trails on saturday and it would fully sawk to not be able to compete cause they broke on saturday.
It's a Formula Toyota event at the Jamboree... we could probably build a whole truck overnight on Saturday....

hey, that sounds like a cool idea, I wonder if anyone has thought of that, we could even raffle it off :flipoff2:

#18 ·
Well shit.. Since I started my own club I will run the course 5 times... Im the president and the only member and there are no new members aloud... So I have meetings bymyself and talk alot about what im doing. Hell Kev.. the last day time snow run to bottle hill I was wheeling alone all day... there where some Jackasses there pimipin there trucks but wouldnt go with me play. They are total **** in my book.

#19 ·
I think I can run from the edge of the lake bed through sledge and down the sand falls and back in 35 minutes... are the sand falls still there?
You up kevin? or is your little 4 banger not gonna make it up the little hill :flipoff2:
Mike-

#25 · (Edited)
A quickie run up 'Backdoor' would be intresting--- even from a spectator stand point--- and not too far to drag alla da broke shiet !!
if you want it timed-- no problem--
on the saddle, drop in, up the falls, down the sand hill and back up to the saddle---

#26 ·
Dave, you hit on something there. Maybe next years raffle rig (if there is one) needs to be an f-toy? Only problem I see is winner better have a trailer.

Other than that, we cant donate any bling housings.... well unless camo decides to allow blingin housings at any, or even just stock width into the class. And here we are, already planning on throwing down some niiiice parts for next buildup raffle rig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.