Pirate 4x4 banner

Building the martian

473 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Uncle_jesse 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm new to the site hear and thought that id post up some pic's of my build .....my truck started out as a 83 sb and was rolled and we put the 85 extra cab in its place . it originaly had 5" skyjacker front spring's and chevy rear's but i was not all that imprested but it so im opting for a new aproch .......duel one link's and coil's for now

See less See more
#4 ·
keep the panhards nice and flat. thats my only 'regret', although mine works fine at a slight angle at ride-height. Drop em off really low off the frame, and do a nice tower off the axles.
It should ride like a caddy. :p Mine rides like its on leafs, nothing nasty/weird at all. Beats the fuck out of every 4linked rig I have ever driven. NO jacking, no roll, just hammerdown-and-go.
Have fun. :middlefingerbitch:

#5 ·
Ya thats the plan i just need to get some hiym joint's now and get on with it ......i've looked at a few rig's that are running their panhard bars on an angle and it seem's to give them problem's on the road for the most part

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.