Pirate 4x4 banner

Did Bobby test Newfields yet?

819 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Rocktologist 
#1 ·
What happened to that testing page? It was great and I was looking forward to seeing some newfields go in the machine.

#2 ·
I don't think it is gonna happen.

FYI. I have a set of new 4340 cromo Newfields from CVunlimited that I am testing and will be doing a report on. I can tell you that they look to be the real deal and made to the highest standards.

#5 ·
Longfield said:
Sure if someone brings one to the jambo. we will test it. :)

ill be testing those 30 slines for you bobby!!!! :flipoff2:

#6 ·
Com'on

Com'on don't tell me that there is not ONE NEWFIELD out there for Bobby to test! Look at all the other stuff that he has thrown on his machine. Kudo's to you building that by the way Bobby, good on ya. Someone give the man a new to test and settle the score!

#10 ·
sure.....

I have a set in my rig and they seem bad ass. I hope to have some new 39.5 iroks on for the Jambo and I will give them the beating of their life.

but from what I can tell they are as good as any other product currently on the market. They have been completly redisgned from the stock units to have added beef in all areas and are made from the 4340 and have the proper heat treat to take abuse.

I talked to Bobby and we are gonna put one in his tester at the Jambo.

#12 ·
I think if the Newfields are as good at they initially seem, then that's good for all of us including Bobby! As we all know, Bobby has raised the bar for Toy axles several times, and I personally have bought several sets from him, but if another vendor makes a good product as well, then it not only provides competition, (lower prices), but it helps keep the standards high. And this last point benefits BOTH vendors, as more and more peeps will stay with the Toy axle, instead of going to a Dana axle.

:beer: :beer: :beer: to all the vendors that advance the sport.

Doc

#14 ·
i didn't think newfield had comparable prices :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.