Pirate 4x4 banner

Door shell, same for pwr windows vs non?

500 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Seyser 
#1 ·
Are the door shells with power windows he same as the ones without? Originally my 88 4Runner had pwr but when it was rolled, the previous owner put non pwr doors on it but all the wireing is still there just stuffed in the fender. I wana take the guts from my 87 donor Runner and put it on the 88.

Thanks
-Jeremy-

#5 ·
The shell is the same but the mirror location on the ones w/o vents are about 4" forward of the ones with vents. Just changed doors on my runner and converted to ones without vents after someone decided that they wanted my radio more then me and put a 2" long rip in the door where the lock use to be.

#6 ·
D-runner said:
The shell is the same but the mirror location on the ones w/o vents are about 4" forward of the ones with vents. Just changed doors on my runner and converted to ones without vents after someone decided that they wanted my radio more then me and put a 2" long rip in the door where the lock use to be.

all this is true...... you will not have any problems if you are replacing both doors and if its only on make sure that the side mirror mounts match up....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.