Pirate 4x4 banner

What caused this?

606 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  ROKTOY 
#1 · (Edited)
What caused these marks on the locker? It looks like pinion gear but why? I have had a little rattle in the rear and thought it was the drive shaft CV going out. So pulled the third just to check and saw this.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Bones said:
use a solid sleeve instead of a crush collar next time. I had that happen as well. Solid sleeve seemed to dure it until the rig went by by
now bones, we all know theres no fawking difference between the crush and a solid spacer when it comes to longevity of a 3rd :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

i second the solid spacer. thats all i will use in my diffs.

#8 ·
Bones said:
use a solid sleeve instead of a crush collar next time. I had that happen as well. Solid sleeve seemed to dure it until the rig went by by

Are you going to come down to disney for Howiepalooza? I am going to be competing but your more than welcome to ride shot gun for some fun runs during the day.

#9 · (Edited)
lsloth said:
Should harmon's beable to get the solid spacers? If not where can I get one?
Marlin or All-Pro have them!

Somewhere on ZUK's web page he has a picture with the Toyota PN's so you could order them from Toyota!!!

http://www.gearinstalls.com/

#12 ·
lsloth said:
Are you going to come down to disney for Howiepalooza? I am going to be competing but your more than welcome to ride shot gun for some fun runs during the day.
I highly doubt it. I think my house is sold and I am swamped at work. So between finding a new place to live, work and all my other BS lately I am not going anywhere anytime soon.

Good luck at the comp, I'd like to see your rig now, it's come a long ways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.