Pirate 4x4 banner

feul pump

539 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  hikonhui 
#1 ·
having a hard time finding a inline fuel pump to work iwth a fuel cell on a 22re just wondering if anyone has any part #s or anything i have searched and haven't found much

#2 ·
Summitt or Jegs should have what you need. There are also some stock in-lines that work, hit the P-N-P and start looking. It is a nice way to spend part of the day with some of the finer citizens and non-citizens of the US of A!!!!! :grinpimp:

#4 ·
Chopperman said:
Just buy an inline celica pump from PnP, it will plug directly into your old harness
I knew there was a Toyota one that could be used!!!!! Could not remember which model it came off of!!!! :grinpimp: Do you know what the GPH is on that pump?

#10 ·
ripped off fuel pump install

my fuel pump went out on me last week. $650 later i was on the road again. garage told me they had to pull the gas tank from my 85 4runner in order to do it. funny thing i found the access panel under my rear passenger seat. i see the top of the sending unit what BS. called them back and asked if they had to pull out engines to change an oil filter :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.