Pirate 4x4 banner

Badda Bling, badda BLANG!!

1K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  alienjeep 
#1 ·
So this guy in Cali decided to put a new "twist" into the dual case, thing, and make 10 degree clocked adapters. Yields a bit more ground clearance, etc.

But how do you mount this thing in your rig?! :confused:

Check it out!! :grinpimp:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Top on is clocked, lower one is our standard one. So yeah We've got em. Those of you with these on order, are shipping TODAY! YAY!

#8 ·
Skids are the same ones we do currently, just cut in half. This way you can run 2 individual ones, or (best option) bolt them each on, and weld them together.

Cost is the same clocked, and cut skid, or non-clocked, uncut skid, still 299 a kit.

#9 ·
Cool... i bought the unwelded crossmember you sold to 671zuk...Planning on useing it with a clocked tcase and was woundering how i was gonna mount the skidplate to both cases, i guess ill do what you are saying and cut it in half... :smokin:

#19 ·
The Twin-Sticks are all sent straight. The rods are set up to be bent as needed by the end user, you. We just cant figure exactly where things need to be, so we designed the original Twin, to be easily modified.

That said, I dont se why we couldnt put another bend in them to start them at about 10 degrees off.

#20 ·
CronusTRD said:
Will you offer the same thing for Tacoma T-cases to match Budbuilts Clocking Ring?
:evil: Oh you just wait, you taco guys are going to be VERY happy once a couple new things spring out for you. We should have something blingy for you guys in the next 2-3 weeks, and I know another shop is coming with something pretty sweet as well. :evil:

#24 ·
Brian Ellinger said:
Yes, we'll replace it. Give me a call here.
Damn Brian thats stand-up of you. Your a good Man. That thing is so old and I abused the shit out of it.The trail repair seems to be holding up. And I modified it for the CAT when it was in. (Didn't break on that side :D ) It's all good Buddie.

#26 ·
Rollie, what in the name of...... did you do to that exh in fromnt of your connector. It looks like something you stole out of the scrap bin at PNP, drug down the highway, hammer back into shapish, and bolted in. Good grief! Do you get ANY exhaust flow?!?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.