Pirate 4x4 banner

ANother EXO idea

992 views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  wr250 
#1 ·
I am thinking about using 1" tube for an exo. And then, in between the tubes on the lower half, plexy glass so the paint doesn't get scratched. whatcha think :D

#2 ·
exo

get lost you n00b!!! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

#11 ·
:D
Bones said:
It'll look bluish-green once weathered as well :cool:
I know what. Polish it with mothers polish, and clear coat it.. That way, it won't turn green.

BTW, this is for the wifes rig. 45" lift and 44's :D

#14 · (Edited)
HomeGrown said:
copper pipe lol now thats some bling. fill the pvc with some beer and put a tap on it. :beer:
Naw, 2 pipes, one inside the other (get your head out of the gutter), all the way around the entire exo. First pipe with a 1" OD and the second pipe with an 1 3/4" ID. Compress the inner pipe to about 300 lbs, fill the outer pipe with beer. After wheeling, decompress the inner pipe (remove the air) rapidly. This will cause a cooling effect on the inner pipe and chill the beer in the outer pipe. Drink and be merry. :D

EDIT: Insulate outside of cage with purple roll bar padding if you drink slow.

#16 ·
Not bagging on that guy with the "sprinkler" pipe or anything but, it brought up a good idea. Chill beer, sprinkler the beer within a 10 yard radius, and have a wet t-shirt contest.

#17 ·
DAMN!!! We are onto something here.. How about we wrap the copper AROUND the pipe, and run chilled water thru it... Hey homegrown ya need a bussiness partner... :D

#19 ·
mr4x42u said:
I would only do that with an IFS rig..A stright axle won't hold up to 44's :flipoff2:
crap, guess I'll throw these rockwells away :D

Has anybody thought about wrapping there exo with bubble wrap :D

#21 ·
obex26 said:
Fawk that use some wood tree stakes and wood glue. It only needs water to get it to curve and best of all it doesn't rust.
I've heard that bamboo has some pretty strong yet flexible qualities. Bend hoop here and there, couple of legs, a little triangulation, and voila!!!

#23 ·
crash said:
DAMN!!! We are onto something here.. How about we wrap the copper AROUND the pipe, and run chilled water thru it... Hey homegrown ya need a bussiness partner... :D
I wonder if the same thing would work for Pepsi!!!!!!!! :grinpimp:

#25 ·
HomeGrown said:
lol holly shit bubble wrap now you are thinking. excepet everytime you get close to a tree your going to think a birf let lose. lol bubble wrap thats great.

Birf, waz dat :flipoff2:

with all the DUMB ASS STUPID talk in thyis area lately, I figured this thread needed to be so :flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.