Pirate 4x4 banner

interior carpet

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  rockota 
#1 · (Edited)
i have a 90's extracab and busted the windshield... the carpet has gotten moldy over the winter from rain leaking in and needs to be replaced. i would prefer to tear it out and forget about it, but the exhaust(header) noise is annoying on the trail and the carpet/padding actually provides decent noise deadening...

where can you find the cheapest replacement?

#6 · (Edited)
Thats because noone on here is worried about replacement carpet.

"i would prefer to tear it out and forget about it"
Therefore there is a link for ya concerning sound deadening material, which is an alternative to carpet.

Or you can take your dirty skivies over to the newb forum and ask there :rolleyes:

#7 ·
erg801 said:
Thats because noone on here is worried about replacement carpet.

"i would prefer to tear it out and forget about it"
Therefore there is a link for ya concerning sound deadening material, which is an alternative to carpet.

Or you can take your dirty skivies over to the newb forum and ask there :rolleyes:

sorry youre not interested in carpet. i broke my dads windshield on his truck at hollister and now his carpet is moldy from moisture getting in the cab. hes cooking dinner so i thought id ask for him as the cab is starting to really stink like a cave and he asked me to post this. if youd like to gripe about people being interested in carpet you can take it up with him, booger welds....

he said he found some carpet from JC whitney for $175 but wanted some others ideas/experiences...

#12 ·
Jc Whitney

#14 · (Edited)
I have 2 layers of black pond liner in my truck it is sweet and quiet easy to clean too!!!!!!
scrap from a job I did !!!!!!!! FREE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.