Pirate 4x4 banner

I am looking for others that have supra motors in their rigs like me

945 views 23 replies 21 participants last post by  miniyota 
#1 ·
so who is out that????? :smokin:

#9 ·
Chopperman said:
and the point of this thread is what ?
I take it all this info goes into a worldwide database where all supra engine toy truck owners can communicate with each other, share ideas, and just show the love for one another and their supra engine toyota's.......LOL

Or, this new guy just wanted others to know he has a supra engine in his truck :shaking:

#13 ·
dude, the title of this thread sounds like you just want a fucking cookie cause you think you are such a badass and have a supra motor. too bad that supra motor would suck on the rocks cause its powerband is above 3k. go get you a v8 and sell the supra motor, and you will come out ahead in the end

#14 ·
wes8517 said:
dude, the title of this thread sounds like you just want a fucking cookie cause you think you are such a badass and have a supra motor. too bad that supra motor would suck on the rocks cause its powerband is above 3k. go get you a v8 and sell the supra motor, and you will come out ahead in the end
With all the gear toy guys run what does it matter where the motor comes on? :flipoff2:

#15 ·
the I-6 is a 20r with 2 extra piston and produce way torque than my old build 20r
Plus it is natural asperated and fuel-injected(will run upside down)
and got the trees muddy

so sorry for being curious
but i that was what this board is about?
there seems to be alot of abitute toword "newbees"
well new THIS site I am not new to wheeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or working on vehicles!!!!!!!!!

my intent was get a list going of supra trucks to discuss this combo of michines.
and what advice we could share with each other.
my impression of a board is help eachother with problems.
sorry for being a "newbee", but don't judge my intentions before you know my intentions.

I joined this board because I heard "the pirate guys know there shit" and I don't want to waste my time chatting with a bunch of dumb asses with false info.
If I can help I will post if I don't I read and learn, "every day I don't learn was a waste of a day of my life!"

#16 ·
:laughing:
That's the problem with this board. I had the same problem here. They try to make you look like an idiot and pretent or act like they know it all. The more posts they have, the bigger their mouth gets.

Don't get me wrong, plenty of normal people over here to.

P.S. I drive a 7M-GE swap also in my 4R. A 2JZ swap will start in a few months as soon as I have all parts needed. :beer:

#17 ·
wes8517 said:

The supra motor might get better gas mileage. My 400 is helluva gas hog, 7-9mpg. Has enough power to launch the truck airborne from a standstill off the top of a steep incline though. :D

#18 ·
@ the end of the week Iam going to pull my 5mge out and rebiuld
I don't do my machining but I do all my other work.
and I am hoping to achieve 300 hp and torque

#19 ·
the I-6 is a 20r with 2 extra piston and produce way torque than my old build 20r
Plus it is natural asperated and fuel-injected(will run upside down)
and got the trees muddy

so sorry for being curious
but i that was what this board is about?
there seems to be alot of abitute toword "newbees"
well new THIS site I am not new to wheeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or working on vehicles!!!!!!!!!

my intent was get a list going of supra trucks to discuss this combo of michines.
and what advice we could share with each other.
my impression of a board is help eachother with problems.
sorry for being a "newbee", but don't judge my intentions before you know my intentions.

I joined this board because I heard "the pirate guys know there shit" and I don't want to waste my time chatting with a bunch of dumb asses with false info.
If I can help I will post if I don't I read and learn, "every day I don't learn was a waste of a day of my life!"
Holy 3rd grade spelling, grammer and punctuation!

Not only are you a pissy little crybaby, but your communication skills suck. I hope you have more skill wrenching and driving than you do with posting.

Read the FAQ's, search, and if all esle fails, get someone with a better command of the English language to post your drivel.

Doc

#21 ·
he asked a question so i responded. i make no claims to the usefullness of this post. As previously stated check out supracharged.com for anything supra swap related. Don't let these guys get to you, they cant help it that thier little 22r's barely qualify as being a powerplant at all. :flipoff2:

#22 ·
As far as supra swaps go vs. chevy swaps vs. ford swaps, it is all a matter of opinion. Yeah one may provide more horsepower, one may be cheaper, one may be practical. What are we to decide? Not everyone knows everyone's circumstances. I can say that I wouldn't put a V8 in my truck, but that is an opinion. What if everyone listened to one person's opinion? All toyota's would be outfitted with the same stuff. Therefore, we have a priveledge of Pirate 4x4, where there are many opinions on stuff. Granted, there are people on here that do not know how to pick up a wrench, but at least they are on here, making an effort to learn and share their ideas. I am not trying to be a jerk, but rather let everyone come to the reality that this is a forum based on the knowledge and the sharing of it. I just wish more people would have the guts to come on this site and share their opinions about things, because I know there are a lot of smart people out there.

#23 ·
I know of a few guys running the twin turbo supra .I think Its cool but ,I like anything thats modified.post up some pics :D

#24 ·
i got one. and if you would have searched this question has been asked before.

but i still love the motor. i have the 5mge in mine. after i figured out the wiring and got it running i was really happy. i am so glad i didn't waste money by rebuilding the 22re. i love the extra torque and power on the highway and crawling! and the engine is so much smoother running then the 22re i had.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.