Pirate 4x4 banner

any body hear live in Michigan

541 views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Lap Kitty :) 
#1 ·
Just wondering if there were any other toyota nuts in michigan?

#9 ·
I live in Jackson. I am trying to get remotivated on build of 87 4runner. I already bob rear , cut rear fenders and colected many parts. Dual elockers,r150trans, 83 straight axle. I am now looking for tuned port 350. Project was postponed due to the fact I am trying to start a new business called Great lakes truck outfitters. We offer Vortex sprayed in bedliners, all kinds ot truck stuff, custom tube fab,and full buildups.
What do you think about suspension Air, coilover, or leaf springs?

#11 ·
82 yota

Ya I've seen that truck a few years ago in a parking lot but never realy looked at it, That was before I seen the light and went toyota....

You guys have a wheelin club up there at school don't you?
Let me know maybe we can set something up..

#13 ·
UPtoy

Ya there's a club up here but i'm not in it. No time with school and drinking and such. It's a bunch of heeps anyways. I dont think there's one toy in the whole club right now. My truck is my daily driver too, so i cant go out and beet on it all the time. I'll be livin in Negaunee for the summer though, we should hook up and go wheelin some time. How long have you had your runner, i dont think i've ever seen it around marquette?

#14 ·
82 Yota

Ya I know what you mean about the DD thing. I've had the runner a year and a half now. It only see the road to and from the trail. to big for the cops around here :(
I don't think I've seen your truck around either not many early body toys up here hey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.