Anyone know a good junk yard in SoCal - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Toyota - Truck and 4Runner
Notices

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2001, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2001
Member # 4764
Location: Cali
Posts: 111
Post Anyone know a good junk yard in SoCal

A place that would carry a Waggy front axle 81-87..Dana 44?


I have tried all the normal e-net sites...

I have seen them for as cheap as 70.00 and as high as 150.00.

Anyone Anyone??
__________________
Just anther "Tacoma poser!"
CB77JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2001, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
AARONR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Member # 1126
Location: San Diego
Posts: 342
Send a message via AIM to AARONR
Smile

This isn't really for the for sale board, but mini trucks might have it. Look them up.

AARON
__________________
Andrews Motorsport #732
AARONR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2001, 05:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
NorcalVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 3973
Location: Surprise AZ
Posts: 788
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by CB77JD:
<STRONG>A place that would carry a Waggy front axle 81-87..Dana 44?


I have tried all the normal e-net sites...

I have seen them for as cheap as 70.00 and as high as 150.00.

Anyone Anyone??</STRONG>
There should be some sort of self service parts dismantlers. some think like pick and pull, or pick a part, though they are probably called somehting else.
__________________
97/04 D-Cab Taco 5 speed with Mods
You will pay the price for you lack of Vision.....
NorcalVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2001, 07:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2000
Member # 852
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 872
Question

Where in So. Cal. specifically <IMG SRC="smilies/question.gif" border="0"> Its a big place <IMG SRC="smilies/eyemouth.gif" border="0">
__________________
Jim Brink
Ann Arbor, MI
ToyTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2001, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2000
Member # 855
Location: Fontana,Ca
Posts: 2,078
Post

There is a bunch of places in the I.E. that should have the parts you are looking for.
T&Y Truck in Fontana
Scotty's jeep & 4x4 in Fontana
Ecology auto wrecking in Bloominton

The first two always want top $ for their crap but i know Scotty's would have that axle.

I don't know the names of the rest but there is a bunch around this area.
__________________
The worst day of rockcrawling is better than the best day at work!
drnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2001, 09:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2001
Member # 4764
Location: Cali
Posts: 111
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by drnut:
<STRONG>There is a bunch of places in the I.E. that should have the parts you are looking for.
T&Y Truck in Fontana
Scotty's jeep & 4x4 in Fontana
Ecology auto wrecking in Bloominton

The first two always want top $ for their crap but i know Scotty's would have that axle.

I don't know the names of the rest but there is a bunch around this area.</STRONG>
Thanks man... I'll check into those! Is this the same Drnut that when 4wheelin with me last weekend?
__________________
Just anther "Tacoma poser!"
CB77JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2001, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Big Meanie
 
Haole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Member # 5859
Location: In a house.
Posts: 2,656
Blog Entries: 1
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by ToyTech:
<STRONG>Where in So. Cal. specifically <IMG SRC="smilies/question.gif" border="0"> Its a big place <IMG SRC="smilies/eyemouth.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
It really is. I haven't seen Jim for over two years... <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">

Bob

432 DTG
__________________
Ka 'aina uluwehi, ko kakou
kuleana.


- The lush life-giving land, our personal responsibility.


Ventura County Axle Snappers - Nevada County Chapter
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2001, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2001
Member # 4764
Location: Cali
Posts: 111
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by eurobob:
<STRONG>It really is. I haven't seen Jim for over two years... <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">

Bob

432 DTG</STRONG>
I'm sorry, Did you try person locator?
__________________
Just anther "Tacoma poser!"
CB77JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.