Pirate 4x4 banner

Winner............................................ ...................................

2K views 35 replies 19 participants last post by  Sandspyder44 
#1 ·
Winner............................................ ...................................

odds were good this time, quick 1 week
215 replies, so under 215:0-1 :D

I will get another going real soon:smokin:
winner is

2manyprojects​

#18 ·
Any chance of something like this without the cig outlet?
Kinda partial to the vent. What's left of it anyway.
View attachment 311100

I replied to your PM
this one disables the vent:D I'll work with you to get one to fit your rig:smokin:

it'd what I gota do:homer:

#16 ·
Congrats to the winner, and thanks Seabass for the chance!

#25 · (Edited)
Almost went, but had dinner plans at moose's.:(Glad to hear a good time was had. Kinda been getting the itch to tinker with my 84 . Now if I could only inherit a front d60 to match the rear.:confused:, and win the lottery. So is Chris the last one we need to get running?

#28 ·
Are Supras taller than a 2wd truck, or are they the same?

I've got a W56 for my FToy build...it won't see the trail for 6-10 months. You're welcome to it now if you replace it later. I could build around your sick W tranny.

It would only mess with your "town" gearing! :laughing:

#30 ·
cool
still haven't got those ac pods & I need one to mock up for the winner............:flipoff2:

going to do an under ac mount, 90* bent sides, but still mounting to the sides of the ac vent:grinpimp:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.