Pirate 4x4 banner

86+ rear springs to front.

1K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  JoeDirt82 
#1 ·
I'm working on putting 86 rear springs up front of my 85. I just need to know how much lift that does for the front if any. I'm looking to get around 4 to 5" of lift. Could I take some leafs out of my old 4" spring pack or just get an add a leaf.

I'm sure their are other threads with this info but I live out in the middle of no where so internet sucks out here making it take forever to fined anything.

#3 ·
Here--try this first if that doesn't work--then try my other suggestion

suggestion #1
Go to the nearest window---back up and run into it really hard. if the window holes up. Try suggestion #2

Suggestion #2
Run into it again till window fails...

#22 ·
Are you trying to say you want people to stop posting to it so it'll disappear? 'Cause I wouldn't wanna keep a thread alive if it was bothering you. Please post again to let me know :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

mooseknuckle4x4 said:
so I tried running through the window. It didnt seem to help much. I do need somebody to help me out getting the glass out of my head. Should I go to the hospital or just try and pull them out with a really large dull knife?
I don't know, do they have a hospital in Yamhill? If so, I'd expect them to use a really large dull knife!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.