Pirate 4x4 banner

85 4Runner Body to 87 truck frame...

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  riceburner 
#1 ·
Search is not working. Frame is 87 reg cab long bed 112" wb, Sas conversion. Found a deal on a 85 4runner body- will it mount on my frame without moving body mounts?

#5 · (Edited)
Yes, I read it. But stating the obvious didn't answer my question. You, however, answered my question. If the front 6 will line up, that helps alot. But that's the part I didn't know. And distance between the wheels has absolutely nothing to do with where the body mounts are located.....so spouting off the wheelbase was a waste of my time and his.

Why is it so hard to get a straight answer around here????? If you people are tired of answering questions, don't post!

#6 ·
first off

Why is it so hard to get a straight answer around here????? If you people are tired of answering questions, don't post!
this is pirate 4x4 not yotatech:flipoff2:
iff you want an answer without doing your own homework go there!

second,
go measure the gad damn body mounts on the body you plan on buying so you can find that you actually have to fab up atleast 4 or more bodymounts.

i wouldn't evan plan on trying this my self but have READ AROUND enough to know that.

#10 ·
The wheel base is more of an issue than the mounts, I guess. You see CJ's and stuff stretched with everything hanging out the rear. Some don't look too bad. Might not work the same here with the different style body. If it looks really crappy, I just won't do it.

#12 · (Edited)
Why the %$*! does this thread have 11 (now 12 posts)? The initial reply was much more informative than you needed. It should have simply said "No. " :flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.